Death is hard for everyone. And everyone deals with it differently. All different way of looking at death as a living being, but here are some of the most inspiring way to look at death.
Given some of the smartest, well thought people are in this article, these ideas are a very good way at looking at death. Either in a good or bad way, but new ideas always bring new inspiration.
Here are 20 inspirational quotes on death!
- It’s not that I’m afraid to die, I just don’t want to be there when it happens. Woody Allen
- Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all. Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- It is natural to die as to be born. Francis Bacon
- Death is just nature’s way of telling you to slow down. Dick Sharples
- It is impossible that anything so natural, so necessary, and so universal as death, should ever have been designed by providence as an evil to mankind. Jonathan Swift
- No one can confidently say that he will still be living tomorrow. Euripides
- How people die remains in the memory of those who live on. Dame Cicely Saunders
- There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval. The dark background which death supplies brings out the tender colours of life in all their purity. George Santayana
- Many people die at twenty five and aren’t buried until they are seventy five. Benjamin Franklin
- After your death you will be what you were before your birth. Arthur Schopenhauer
- Death, they say, acquits us of all obligations. Michel Eyquem de Montaigne
- All that live must die, passing through nature to eternity. William Shakespeare
- When you’ve told someone that you’ve left them a legacy the only decent thing to do is to die at once. Samuel Butler
- “Death is nature’s way of saying, ‘Your table is ready.” Robin Williams
- “The connections we make in the course of a life–maybe that’s what heaven is.” Fred Rogers
- “The truth I have been seeking — this truth is Death. Yet Death is also a seeker. Forever seeking me. So — we have met at last. And I am prepared. I am at peace.” Bruce Lee
- “Unable are the Loved to die / For Love is Immortality…” Emily Dickinson
- “I’ve been there for a couple of people when they were dying; it didn’t look like fun. But if I was gonna do it, I’d want someone like me around. And I will be there!” Carrie Fisher
- “We all die. The goal isn’t to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.” Chuck Palahniuk
- “No one here gets out alive.” Jim Morrison