Some words can really speak to the heart. Some of the most profound words I’ve heard have been in famous quotes.
These quotes are the most profound and deep. They can be what you needed today or someday in the future.
Enjoy these profound quotes! Including quote pictures!
- “Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee. And I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me.”
― Robert Frost
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ― T.S. Eliot
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
- “Everybody knows if you are too careful you are so occupied in being
- careful that you are sure to stumble over something.”― Gertrude Stein
- “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.” ― Sigmund Freud
- “I wonder how many people I’ve looked at all my life and never seen.”― John Steinbeck
- “Man is born to live, not to prepare for life.”― Boris Pasternak
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.”― Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha
- “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.”― Allen Ginsberg
- “Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.”― Carl Sagan
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”― Pablo Picasso
- “A slave is one who waits for someone to come and free him.”― Ezra Pound
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”― Mark Twain
- “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recaptured at will.”― Charles Baudelaire