Saturday is the only day of the week that can truly be considered “me time”. It is a wonderful day because it is free from annoying work and study obligations. If you are one of the Saturday lovers, stay with us and we will share with you some of the best Saturday quotes that we have!
It’s always a special experience to find a phrase that resonates with our soul. Unfortunately, it is a rare case. The majority of celebrities, historically important personalities, and just ordinary people say that you should work every minute of your life, doing your best. Everywhere there are speeches, encouraging you to work even on the weekend, regardless of if you are tired – “Work for the result, dude, come on, and be productive!”
Only by the end of the 2010 year did there come some thoughtful ideas: no one can work without proper rest. It must be periodical. Even if you are work-obsessed, your body will remind you that working so often is crazy as hell. Your body will turn off your energy sources in order to preserve itself. Your energy will be exhausted, and you will be unable to perform even the easiest of your activities. To solve this problem take a little vacation and have a happy relaxation on Saturday!
To remind you how beautiful the Saturday life can be, we have prepared some nice Happy Saturday quotes! Check them out and have a good weekend!
Happy and Funny Saturday Quotes
Need a dose of fun on Saturday? Here it is! We tried to meet your mood and even make it better with these funny happy Saturday quotes and sayings. Be happy and spend this day perfectly!
- Growing up, there was nothing like a Saturday – unless it was the Saturday leading up to the last week of school and into summer vacation. That, of course, was all the Saturdays of your life rolled into one big shiny ball.
- Saturday night is perfect for writers because other people have “plans”.
- Life is a wretched, gray Saturday, but it has to be lived through.
- Middle age is when you’re sitting at home on a Saturday night and the telephone rings and you hope it isn’t for you.
- Saturday is for shopping!
- I’m off to the club Bed, which features DJ Pillow and MC Blanky.
- Saturday, please stay.
- Dear Saturday, I love you.
- Your body tells you what it needs, and if you sleep past your alarm on a Saturday morning, it’s probably because you need the sleep.
- Have a Happy Saturday. Saturdays are for adventures, Sundays are for cuddling.
- Happiness is not having to set the alarm for the next morning. Happy Saturday!
- Saturday is the mightiest day of the week. It’s unshakably, overwhelmingly superior. Not only is it a day off of school, but the following day is also a day off, like some kind of Super Saiyan bargain sale.
Funny Saturday Quotes
Having a good sense of humor is one of the best features a person can possess. If you need to make some improvements to your sense of humor – check out these funny Saturday quotes!
- Every man has a right to a Saturday night bath.
- Saturday. Beast mode: OFF.
- Ah, Saturday… A day of rest… Rest from doing the laundry, rest from cleaning the house, and rest from all of the other stuff I put off on Friday!
- If you work 8 hour days, Mondays to Fridays, then you have to keep Saturdays and Sundays sacred.
- What can be better than to get out a book on Saturday afternoon and throw all mundane considerations away until next week?
- Hip Hip Hurray! It’s Saturday. Good weekend!
- Weekends don’t count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.
- It’s Saturday. I plan on doing nothing and plenty of it.
- Thank God it’s Saturday! The best day of the week.
- It’s Saturday, so turn your magic on!
- Have a joyful Saturday. Oh, my sweet Saturday, I have been waiting for you for six long days.
Fabulous Saturday Night Partying Quotes
We are almost sure that you are a party animal just like we are (we only hope that you easily divide the working and the partying time). Make your Saturday brighter with these carefully picked quotes that will inspire you to have an energetic party!
- Different cocktails for different Saturday nights.
- This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever this week throws at you.
- Saturdays, big shirts, messy hair, music, & coffee.
- My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday!
- Alcohol does not make you fat. It makes you lean against tables, chairs, floors, walls, and ugly people.
- It’s Saturday. The toughest decision you need to make is between a bottle or a glass.
- There are just two kinds of people. Those who go downtown Saturday nights, and those who don’t.
- Nothing will be wrong, everything will be right. Saturday has come, so we will party all night!
- Time to drink champagne and dance on the table. It’s Saturday party time!
- Saturday is the perfect day for a wonderful adventure. Let’s party!
- Saturday is here; give it a warm welcome by allowing yourself a lovely day of rest.
Funny Saturday Sayings
Everyone likes to laugh; it is the only thing we are totally sure about. So we decided to gift you with a huge portion of funny Saturday sayings! Get it, now!
- On the Sixth Day, God created man, the sort of result you often get when you go in to work on a Saturday.
- I’ve always loved the ‘Weekend Update’ people.
- No weekend, all weakened.
- I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday.
- My Saturday was going pretty well until I realized it was Sunday.
- Today is Saturday, which means that today I will be multi-slacking instead of multi-tasking.
- It’s not Saturday, it’s Satur-yay!
- Better days are coming. They are called Saturday and Sunday.
- Saturday mornings, I’ve learned, are a great opportunity for kids to sneak into your bed, fall back asleep, and kick you in the face.
“Have A Beautiful Saturday” Sayings for Friends
Friends deserve the best wishes we can find in our hearts. If you have no talent to say “have a beautiful Saturday” – we can help you! Take these warm captions and do not spend time on overthinking.
- Happy Saturday! Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.
- Wishing you a weekend full of love and laughter!
- Welcome this morning with a smile! Happy Saturday! If you don’t have a smile, I’ll give you one of mine.
- Happy Saturday! When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.
- I’ve taken Saturdays to be the day I pull back completely. I do things that are more creative, and I’ve actually found that helps me when I get back into work to be more thoughtful. – Padmasree Warrior
- Saturday is a good day to have a good day.
- Weekends are like rainbows. They look great from the distance but once you get up close to them, they start to disappear. Have a beautiful Saturday!
- On this wonderful Saturday, don’t forget to be thankful for the little things in life.
- Have a simple Saturday. Be yourself in a world that asks you to just be like everyone else, and you will already have accomplished a lot with your day.
- A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel,
so nothing can harm you.
Have a great Saturday and weekend!
Cool Lazy Saturday Phrases
After a hard week, we need just to fall on a sofa and watch the favorite series. No one will judge you for such a desire, as it is the best possible scenario for a weekend. But you should close all the doors, windows and turn off the phone – for all those moralists and activists to stay far from you and leave you with your lazy day alone.
- Spend a day doing nothing: Let your mind wander; let nature entertain you; let stress go.
- Oversleep this weekend!
- Saturday. There’s nothing the bed can’t fix
- It’s Saturday. I can smell weekends from here!
- Saturday – a day to sleep in past my normal waking hour. A day to relish, enjoy and celebrate the goodness that I have been blessed with.
- Enjoy your Saturday. I hope that it was worth the wait!
- Saturday is a day for the spa. Relax, indulge, enjoy, and love yourself, too.
- On a lazy Saturday morning, when you’re lying in bed, drifting in and out of sleep, there is a space where fantasy and reality become one.
- On Saturdays, we wear pajamas.
- Let’s crawl under a big blanket and watch movies. Let this Saturday be a lazy one.
- On this Saturday, remember that you are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. You can stay at home and do nothing.
Wonderful Saturday Morning Motivational Quotes
We believe that there are really energetic people among our readers. For the energetic folks out there, are you already planning some good activities for Saturday? Here we have some motivational quotes for you to read on a Saturday morning and keep your enthusiasm on a high until the end of the day.
- Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturday and Sunday. Make every day your weekend. Make every day a play-day.
- Saturdays are for adventure. Sundays are for cuddling.
- I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.
- My Saturday morning attitude is a reflection of the rest of the week gone by. That’s why I always aim to end my week on a high note of accomplishment, a goal reached, or a person encouraged.
- Sending you good vibes this Saturday morning!
- I told myself that I was going to live the rest of my life as if it were Saturday.
- We need the spirit of Sunday carried over to Monday and continued until Saturday.
- It’s not that we spend five days looking forward to just two. It’s that most people do what they enjoy most in those two days. Imagine living a life where every day is your Saturdays and Sundays.
- For every girl who has sat home alone on a Saturday night, there is a guy out there wishing that he could’ve spent it with you.
- This Saturday, spend a day doing nothing. Let your mind wander; let nature entertain you; let stress go.
- Good morning! Today is a beautiful Saturday. Wake up every morning thankful for the wonderful life that you have been given.
Amazing Saturday Office Quotes
Working at an office on Saturday is a special torture. Through the windows, you can see how people have a fun day while you spend it in a dusty room. The only thing we can wish is for you to stay alive and spend at least your Sunday well! Assuming you do not work on Sunday, of course.
- The only reason why we ask other people how their weekend was is so we can tell them about our own weekend.
- May your burdens be none, and your coffee be strong
- You know what I want to do? Wake up one weekend and not have to go anywhere and do anything.
- My work is like my vacation, so in a way, every day is like Saturday.
- Sundays are awesome, unless you have to go to work. Still, we’re wishing you a great Saturday!
- Why should I spend all Saturday in an office when I could just relax at home in my pajamas?
- I finally made it all the way to Friday, only to find out that I have to work on Saturday!
- I used to be a nice and happy person, but now I work on Saturday, so back off!
- Imagine my reaction when I see all of these Friday posts but I’m the one who works on Saturday!
Good Saturday Morning Quotes with Images
To wake up on Saturday is one of the best moments of the week, as you realize that you will have a day only for you and your favorite activities. Make the mornings of your dearest persons more pleasant with these good Saturday morning quotes!
Best Saturday Work Quotes With Pictures
Some unfortunate people work even on Saturday. Send these Saturday work quotes to your working friends and make their life easier (or just laugh out loud at these losers, sitting at your cozy home and having a rest).
Truly Inspirational Saturday Quotes
We understand that you can wake up on the wrong side of the bed and get moody in a second. We can help you to get rid of this annoying state with our little collection of inspirational Saturday quotes!