Is your loved one going through a rough patch? Whether it’s a recent problem or has been going on for a while, being there for her can help you cheer her up and, in more serious cases, save your relationship.
At this point, many lose patience or fail to understand the emotional instability of their loved one. Don’t be like that. If your girlfriend is suffering and you are not near, the best way to show support is through a message. The right words can make her feel better.
But keep something in mind – when dealing with sadness or depression, a person may not take well-meaning messages well at first. You have to understand and accept that. If you have a bad reaction to her bad reaction, you’ll only make matters worse.
If your girlfriend is not in a good place emotionally, a few simple text messages could help you cheer her up. Discover now some of the best messages you can send her.
Messages of Support
Showing your support will prove to your girlfriend that she can lean on you when she needs it the most. With these texts, you’ll remind her you are there for her. Keep your messages simple and sincere.
- I know things are not that great now, but you have my full support. Always. Remember that.
- It’s not easy to accept some things that happen in life. Everyone fights their own battles, but you don’t have to fight them alone. I am here for you.
- You are not alone, love. I will be by your side whenever you need me. I’m not perfect, but I will do my best to be what you need me to be.
- I understand that you are going through a really bad time. I will give you as much space as you need. But if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone, you can always count on me, love.
- Whatever is going on right now, you don’t have to worry that you’ll be alone. I love you and I am here for you.
- No matter how bad it looks now, you will be happy again soon. I may say hurtful things sometimes but believe me when I say I can’t wait to see you happy. When you are happy, I am happy.
- No matter how bad you think it is, I’m here. Just a phone call away. Remember that.
Messages About Being Together
Sometimes, all she needs is a little reminder that you’re in this together with her. Here are some messages that remind her that being together with her is one of the best things in your life.
- We promised we will be together in both bad and good times. Now the bad times have come, and I am here for you. You can always count on me to support you.
- We’ve been through a lot together. We’ve had great times and bad times. Now it’s not so good, but we’ll make it through. Every obstacle makes us stronger. Unites us. I want to overcome this obstacle with you. I want us to grow stronger together.
- I know that you think you are alone and sad. But you are not. You are with me, and we are strong. We are going to overcome this.
- I want to listen to you. I think that would help. If you want to talk about how you are feeling, call me. Call whenever you want. I am here for you.
Messages to Cheer Her Up
Sometimes, a few sweet words can soothe her sadness. If your girlfriend is just a bit unsure of herself at the moment, focus on what makes her special. For example:
- You are such a beautiful person. Everyone thinks this, not just me. I hope you realize this. I’d have a hard time finding someone like you.
- I know sometimes it feels like nothing is enough, but you are enough for me. I don’t need anything else but you. Please understand this.
- I am so glad you exist. You mean the most to me. Maybe I don’t always say it, but it’s the truth.
- My love, I want you to be happy. I know the world can make you feel down, but I will do my best to help you any way I can. Trust me. I want us to have a future together. I want us to be happy together.
- The world might seem gray now, but I think we have enough colors in us to paint it any way we like. We can be happy together. So happy!
- You blow my mind all the time. You drive me crazy. In the best way imaginable. I wouldn’t give you up for anything. I want you to tell me everything that makes you unhappy. I’ll do my best to change if I have to. I want to be the person you need me to be.
What About You?
Cheering up a sad person is an art. Cheering up your girlfriend is even harder. But if you prove to her that you are there for her, if you’re willing to admit your faults (if you’re the cause of her upset), you can do it. And you should do it. In fact, she’s probably waiting for you to do it.
Use the messages in this article as an inspiration. But you can probably create even better messages yourself. If you do, please share them with us. Write them in the comment section below. Nothing heals the heart so well as the right words spoken at the right time.