This article is dedicated to all those suffering people, who experience down days and love humor. If humor can make all the difference then you are not alone!
We are here to help lift you from depression and get some inspiration from our great collection of the best funny quotes, that we could find on the Internet!
One can say that it is not enough, to read some motivational or positive ideas. We completely disagree with such a point of view! Just think: the statistics say that the motivational books are ones of the best-sellers on the market. Who buys motivational books? Of course, those in need of the moral support. The truth is that moral support and even just motivational or funny quotes can make a real difference in someone’s outlook.
We have found quite a good remedy for feeling blue – the quotes from famous people! It can sound hilarious but imagine: in the modern world, where the time is the most expensive thing, we have no hours to spend on the reading of the motivational literature.
To be honest, there are a lot of weak and empty thoughts in such books, and you can find inspiration even from one phrase. So we decided to make your life easier by collecting some of such humorous quotes here, on this page! Our list includes both, famous comedians’ and ordinary people’s sayings.
Do not think that only celebrities are reliable persons – your neighbors can turn to keep amusing and hysterically cool speeches!
We are sure that these jokes, puns and other lovable stuff will come in handy for everyone. Even if you are an accidental visitor and do not need to be cheered up, just read these amazing quotes and have a good day!
Funny Positive Quotes for Every Day
This page represents the funniest quotes for every day of your life. We offer you to join our laughing community and share these cool sayings with your dearest persons! Make their day brighter!
Funniest Quotes to Cheer Up Friends
Is your friend in a bad mood? Does he refuse to go for a walk, to play video games and even to talk? The Internet makes the communication much easier! You can send one of these funniest ever quotes to cheer him up!
- Here’s some advice: At a job interview, tell them you’re willing to give 110 percent. Unless the job is a statistician.
- We need a 12-step group for compulsive talkers. They could call it On Anon Anon.
- Never steal. The government hates competition.
- Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else.
- Practice makes perfect but then nobody is perfect so what’s the point of practicing?
- No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
- If I won the award for laziness, I would send somebody to pick it up for me.
- I changed my password everywhere to ‘incorrect.’ That way when I forget it, it always reminds me, ‘Your password is incorrect.’
- Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
- Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
- My parents didn’t want to move to Florida, but they turned 60 and that’s the law.
Famous People’s Funny Quotes
If you do not trust that we have a good sense of humor – then trust the experts of this field, to the famous people. They tend to be witty minds today, as the biggest fame follows the peppered tongue. Check some of their quotes here!
- General Mills is coming out with an organic Twinkie. Isn’t that called a sponge?
- Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
- Just because you can’t dance doesn’t mean you shouldn’t dance.
- To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.
- Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.
- The four most beautiful words in our common language: I told you so.
- I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- The closest a person ever comes to perfection is when he fills out a job application form.
- A good speech should be like a woman’s skirt: long enough to cover the subject and short enough to create interest.
- Some people just have a way with words, and other people … oh … not have way.
Best Funny Quotes About Life
Life can be difficult and even exhausting. However, there is a powerful remedy against all the troubles that we can meet every day – a positive attitude to everything. Our funny quotes are the best things to remind you how easy life can be if you smile and laugh.
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- They say don’t try this at home so I’m coming over to your house to try it.
- If A is a success in life, then A is equal to X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play, and Z – keeping your mouth shut.
- At what age do you think it’s appropriate to tell a highway it’s adopted?
- As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.
- There’s no I in denial.
- If con is the opposite of pro, then isn’t Congress the opposite of progress?
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments.
- Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
- Don’t know where your kids are in the house? Turn off the internet and they’ll show up quickly.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
Greatest Funny Quotes to Laugh at
Need an immediate portion of laugh and do not know where to get it? Our super page is here to save your mood! Here are the greatest funny quotes that we could find on the Internet to keep your mood at a high level.
Short but Hysterically Cool Quotes
We are living for these short quotes that make us laugh at the hysterical level! Just read them, come on, join our laughing party!
- If Cinderella’s shoe fit perfectly, then why did it fall off?
- What are they planting to grow the seedless watermelon?
- Everybody wishes they could go to heaven but noone wants to die.
- Never have more children than you have car windows.
- DON’T HIT KIDS!!! No, seriously, they have guns now.
- The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
- If you’re hotter than me, then that means I’m cooler than you.
- My bed is a magical place where I suddenly remember everything I forgot to do.
- A cop pulled me over and told me “Papers”, so I said “Scissors, I win!” and drove off.
- Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
Funny and Inspirational Quotations
Laugh is one of the most inspirational things in the world but it should be really cool to work on raising one’s mood. Here are some examples of truly motivational quotations for you to understand what a good humor is.
- There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt.
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.
- Dreams have only one owner at a time. That’s why dreamers are lonely.
- There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
- Maybe if we tell people the brain is an app, they’ll start using it.
- Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
- When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That’s relativity.
- Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.
- Try to be like the turtle – at ease in your own shell.
Hilarious Amusing Quotes to Send to a Relative
If your relative experience a hard time, he or she needs a bit of fun. Believe us, our jokes will make your dearest person dance and laugh simultaneously!
- Why are they called apartments if they are all stuck together?
- When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me’.
- When you wake up at 6 in the morning, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it’s already 6:45. When you’re at work and it’s 2:30, you close your eyes for 5 minutes and it’s 2:31.
- I want to kill the hottest person alive… But suicide is a crime!
- I found there was only one way to look thin: hang out with fat people.
- I have a love interest in every one of my films: a gun.
- A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
- I made a huge to-do list for today. I just can’t figure out who’s going to do it.
- Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
- Don’t knock on death’s door. Hit the doorbell and run. He hates that.
Wonderfully Funny Quotes and Sayings
You can take these quotes. Yes, you can. Posts them on your twitter, blogs, Facebook pages – post them everywhere and show the world that you have a good taste in humor!
Be stupid, be dumb, be funny, if that’s who you are. Don’t try to be someone that society wants you to be; that’s stupid. So be yourself.
- At night, I can’t fall asleep. In the morning, I can’t get up.
- Seeing a spider in my room isn’t scary. It’s scary when it disappears.
- All guys hate the words DON’T and STOP unless they’re put together.
- As a child my family’s menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it.
- I am not a member of any organized political party. I am a Democrat.
- Save paper, don’t do homework.
- Never trust someone who takes hours to text you back, but when you hang out with them they check their phone every minute.
- My life needs editing.
- A two-year-old is kind of like having a blender, but you don’t have a top for it.
Funny Motivational Quotes to Keep a Good Mood
Stay on our side, dude! Be careful with the things you joke at because you can make a person depressed, instead of making motivated. Here are some perfect examples of funny encouraging to keep a proper mood.
- Those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind
- A stockbroker urged me to buy a stock that would triple its value every year. I told him, “At my age, I don’t even buy green bananas.”
- People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
- The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.
- The day I made that statement, about the inventing the internet, I was tired because I’d been up all night inventing the Camcorder.
- Do not drink and drive or you might spill the drink.
- Sometimes I wish I was an octopus, so I could slap eight people at once.
- Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
- I feel sorry for people who don’t have dogs. I hear they have to pick up food they drop on the floor.
- Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
Killingly Good Humorous Quotes
Guys, we were killed. We laughed out loud and could not stop! There is too much fun for today, honestly. But we hope that you are still full of energy and ready to this humorous round!
Perfect Funny Lines to Get Rid of Depression
Depression is a plague of the 21st century. There are so many ways to get rid of this, but we suppose that the most correct and easy way is fun! Send these funny lines to all the depressed persons, who you know, and be sure that this awful disease will leave them with their happiness.
- We got so much food in America we’re allergic to food. Allergic to food! Hungry people ain’t allergic to s**t. Do you think anyone in Rwanda’s got a f**king lactose intolerance?!
- Never judge someone until you walk a mile in their shoes. By that time, they’ll be a mile away and barefoot.
- White man makes guns? No problem. Black rapper says “gun”? Congressional hearing.
- Don’t think of yourself as an ugly person, think of yourself as a beautiful monkey. It always gets laughs!
- My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the hell she is.
- A woman’s mind is cleaner than a man’s: She changes it more often.
- Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
- Some sad news from Australia… the inventor of the boomerang grenade died today.
- A vegetarian is a person who won’t eat anything that can have children.
- Dear Santa, this year I’d like a fat bank account, and a thin body… please don’t confuse the two like you did last time.
Do you have any favorite funny quotes? If so, please tell us about them in the comments below!