We’ve got one for all! little bros, or Big Bros, bromances, and sisters!
- We Fight. We Make Up. We’re Brothers
- Brothers for life
- Bro my goodness…
- Bro life fo sho life
- Brother = Best Friend
- Isn’t it Bro-mantic?
- Gotta keep bro code
- Do you even lift, bro?
- No one can match this bromance
- Let’s go piss off our parents together
- Never underestimate the love between brothers
- “O brother, where art thou” – O Brother, Where Art Thou?
- “Hey brother! There’s an endless road to rediscover.” – Avicii, Hey Brother”
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- My big brother’s not perfect (obviously, because my parents had me after), but I still love him
- My protector and my nemesis all rolled into one: My big brother
- Big bro’s always got my back
- Big brother’s always watching
- No one messes with my little brother, except me!
- He’s a man now but he’ll always be my baby brother to me
- I love my mini-me aka my little brother
- We’ve been wrecking house ever since the day you were both, love you little brother
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” — Vietnamese Proverb
- “Having lots of siblings is like having built-in best friends.” — Kim Kardashian
- When family members are your friends, it doesn’t get any better than that
- My brother has the best sister ever.
- “To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were… we live outside the touch of time.” — Clara Ortega
- Here’s to the nights I’ll always remember with the friends I’ll never forget .
- Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by heart
- I may not always be there with you, but I will always be there for you.
- We didn’t realize we were making memories we just knew we were having fun.
- Good friends are like stars, you don’t always see them but you know they’re always there
- Friends are connected heart to heart, distance and time can’t break them apart
- Your college friends kinda become family, you eat together, you take naps, fight, laugh, cry, and do absolutely nothing together until you can’t remember how you ever lived your life without them.
- Friends are like good bras: supportive, hard to find, close to the heart.
- You will come to know that what appears today to be a sacrifice will prove instead to be the greatest investment that you will ever make.
- Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it, the time will pass anyway
- Remember that the reason you’re doing this is to make your life better
- Why study? The more you study the more you know. The more you know the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know. So why study?
- Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
- I’ve got a dream that’s worth more than my sleep.
- Rise and Grind! ☀️️
- I decided to put as much effort into contacting you as you do with me – that’s why we don’t talk anymore.
- Someday I’m going to eyeroll myself into another dimension
- I look forward to going to school just to see you.
- My home away from home.
- We’re the loud neighbors.
- It’s not easy being the pretty roommate 😉
- My go to girl.
- “You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them … but still move on without them.” — Mandy Hale
- “Starting today, I need to forget what’s gone. Appreciate what still remains and look forward to what’s coming next.”
- “Dear heart, This is what happens when you try to make decisions on your own. Sincerely, Brain.”
- “I need to let go of this false hope that you will change your mind and come back to me.”
- “Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.” — The Wizard of Oz
- “Ever has it been that love knows not its own death until the hour of separation.” — Khalil Gibran
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain
- “The hottest love has the coldest end.” — Socrates
- “The heart was made to be broken.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Failed relationships can be described as so much wasted make-up.” — Marian Keyes, Watermelon
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” — Violeta Para
- “No matter how hard your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.” — Faraaz Kazi
- “Love is unconditional. Relationships are not.” — Grant Gudmunson
- “I never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back.” — Zsa Zsa Gabor
- “Cheating and lying aren’t struggles. They’re reasons to break up.” — Patti Callahan Henry, Between The Tides
- “I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy.” — Jared Kintz, It Occurred To Me
- “Things to know about life: ‘No’ is a complete sentence. It does not require justification or explanation.”
- “One day, I hope you look back at what we had, and regret every single thing you did to let it end.”
- “Cheer up, sweet, beautiful girl. You are going to be in love again and it will be magnificent.”
- “Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness.”
- “I can feel myself slowly fading from your mind.”
Captions for all you baddies!! With 6 new images to share!
- “Trouble never looked so fine.”
- “The same ol’ me, just a little bit more fabulous.”
- “Not everybody has to like me. I can’t force you to have good taste.”
- “Always prove them wrong.”
- “I don’t work for the money, I make the money work for me.”
- “I live my life in fast forward, but they haters wanna rewind me.”
- “After me, they broke the mold.”
- “Find me where the wild things are.”
- “You’re never going to have me.”
- “Confidence level: selfie with no filter.”
- “Blood type: matte black with a hint of gold.”
- “Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.”
- “Part sweet, part savage.”
- “And she would bow to no one.”
- “I play LIFE like a pro!”
- “Does my sparkle burn your eyes?”
- “Throwing shade isn’t going to help you shine.”
- “Let me file that under ‘I don’t care.'”
- Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
- 20/20 vision and I still don’t see any competition
- The skin on the glow, money on grow
- Don’t check for me unless you have a check for me
- Some backwoods and lighter, just so I could spark
- I’m probably the reason your girl isn’t answering you
- And she would bow to no one
- I ain’t gonna compete with a single soul
- Gotta blast, leave you in the past
- I’m the truth, so hold your lies
- He was a dime, too bad I loose change
It’s always a difficult time when admitting it is time to let go. It can be someone in your life or it can be something. But making that decision can be the best one of your life.
It will change the directions of you journey, and you will become a more mature being. Independence comes from letting go of what need to be.
These letting go quotes can motivate you through those tough times.
- “If you want to forget something or someone, never hate it, or never hate him/her. Everything and everyone that you hate is engraved upon your heart; if you want to let go of something, if you want to forget, you cannot hate.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Letting go doesn’t mean that you don’t care about someone anymore. It’s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.” – Debroah Reber
- “Incredible change happens in your life when you decide to take control over what you have power of instead of craving control over what you don’t.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Let go of certainty. The opposite isn’t uncertainty. It’s openness, curiosity and a willingness to embrace paradox, rather than choose up sides. The ultimate challenge is to accept ourselves exactly as we are, but never stop trying to learn and grow.” – Tony Schwartz
- “Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.” – Ann Lander
- “The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.” – Alyson Noel
- “To let go does not mean to get rid of. To let go means to let be. When we let be with compassion, things come and go on their own.” – Jack Kornfield
- “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
- “I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.” – Carl Jung
- “If you want to fly in the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray
- “If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Today expect something good to happen to you no matter what occurred yesterday. Realize the past no longer holds you captive. It can only continue to hurt you if you hold on to it. Let the past go. A simply abundant world awaits.” – Sarah Breathnach
- “The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Letting go. Everyone talks about it like it’s the easiest thing. Unfurl your fingers one by one until your hand is open. But my hand has been clenched into a fist for three years now; it’s frozen shut.” – Gayle Forman
- “[D]etachment means letting go and nonattachment means simply letting be.” – Stephen Levine
- “Learning to let go should be learned before learning to get. Life should be touched, not strangled. You’ve got to relax, let it happen at times, and at others move forward with it. It’s like boats. You keep your motor on so you can steer with the current. And when you hear the sound of the waterfall coming nearer and nearer, tidy up the boat, put on your best tie and hat, and smoke a cigar right up till the moment you go over. That’s a triumph.” – Ray Bradbury
- “You can meet someone who’s just right, but he might not be meant for you. You break up, you lose things, you never feel the same again. But maybe you should stop questioning why. Maybe you should just accept it and move on.” – Winna Efendi
- “What happens when you let go, when your strength leaves you and you sink into darkness, when there’s nothing that you or anyone else can do, no matter how desperate you are, no matter how you try? Perhaps it’s then, when you have neither pride nor power, that you are saved, brought to an unimaginably great reward.” – Mark Halperin
- “Whatever comes, let it come, what stays let stay, what goes let go.” – Papaji
- “If you want to fly on the sky, you need to leave the earth. If you want to move forward, you need to let go the past that drags you down.” – Amit Ray
- “…when you let go of your expectations, when you accept life as it is, you’re free.To hold on is to be serious and uptight. To let go is to lighten up.” – Richard Carlson
- Win the day
- Always earned, Never given
- All Out, All game, all season
- Work hard, Hit hard, Play hard, win easy
- Better tomorrows come from hard work today
- Shine bright on Senior night.
- Win from within
- Boys love football, girls love football players
- First downs to touchdowns-That’s how we roll!
- Football doesn’t build character, it eliminates the weak ones
- one team one dream
- We won’t back down
- Fight on!
- Some wish for it, we work for it
- We searched google and still couldn’t find any competition.
- It isn’t the hours you put in, but what you put in the hours
- Victory requires payment in advance
- There’s a game today?
- Some wish for it, we work for it
- To be satisfied with yourself is a sure sign that your forward motion has stopped.
- The greatest game on can win is won within.
- All for ONE
- Hustle hit and never quit
- Hustle and heart set us apart
- *Defense: Anticipate, Devastate, Dominate*
- Leave it all on the Field
- The harder you work, the harder it is to lose.
- FOOTBALL inspiring SLOGANS
- Just Play
- Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.”
- “The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts.”
- “Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.”
- “When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love …”
- “Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together,but do so with all your heart.”
- “It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.”
- “Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present.”
- “If it is not right do not do it; if it is not true do not say it.”
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself in your way of thinking.”
- “The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.”
- “Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.”
- “When another blames you or hates you, or people voice similar criticisms, go to their souls, penetrate inside and see what sort of people they are. You will realize that there is no need to be racked with anxiety that they should hold any particular opinion about you.”
- “How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.”
- “Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look.”
- “Begin each day by telling yourself: Today I shall be meeting with interference, ingratitude, insolence, disloyalty, ill-will, and selfishness – all of them due to the offenders’ ignorance of what is good or evil.”
- “How much time he gains who does not look to see what his neighbour says or does or thinks, but only at what he does himself, to make it just and holy.”
- “Here is a rule to remember in future, when anything tempts you to feel bitter: not “This is misfortune,” but “To bear this worthily is good fortune.”
- “Do not act as if you were going to live ten thousand years. Death hangs over you. While you live, while it is in your power, be good.”
- “The first rule is to keep an untroubled spirit. The second is to look things in the face and know them for what they are.”
- “When you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people I deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous and surly. They are like this because they can’t tell good from evil. But I have seen the beauty of good, and the ugliness of evil, and have recognized that the wrongdoer has a nature related to my own – not of the same blood and birth, but the same mind, and possessing a share of the divine. And so none of them can hurt me. No one can implicate me in ugliness. Nor can I feel angry at my relative, or hate him. We were born to work together like feet, hands and eyes, like the two rows of teeth, upper and lower. To obstruct each other is unnatural. To feel anger at someone, to turn your back on him: these are unnatural.”
The definition of a stoic person is someone who can endure hardship or pain without complaining outwardly. Several people including myself strive to be these people.
These quotes will inspire you to be less of a complainer and more of a doer. Hardworking stoic people are the most successful in completing their goals. They know what they want and don’t let anything stop them from doing it, no matter how painful.
Read and share these stoic quotes and images!
1. “People hide their truest nature. I understood that; I even applauded it. What sort of world would it be if people bled all over the sidewalks, if they wept under trees, smacked whomever they despised, kissed strangers, revealed themselves?” ― Alice Hoffman
2. “To be calm is the highest achievement of the self.” ― Zen proverb
3. We should always be asking ourselves: “Is this something that is, or is not, in my control?” — Epictetus
4. “It is the power of the mind to be unconquerable.” ― Seneca
5. “External thinks are not the problem. It’s your assessment of them. Which you can erase right now.” – Marcus Aurelius
6. “We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more in imagination than in reality.” – Seneca
7. “Learn to be indifferent to what makes no difference.” – Marcus Aurelius
8. “Make the mind tougher by exposing it to adversity.” – Robert Greene
9. “Time is like a river made up of the events which happen, and a violent stream; for as soon as a thing has been seen, it is carried away, and another comes in its place, and this will be carried away too.” ― Marcus Aurelius
10. “Cling tooth and nail to the following rule: not to give in to adversity, never to trust prosperity, and always take full note of fortune’s habit of behaving just as she pleases, treating her as if she were actually going to do everything it is in her power to do. Whatever you have been expecting for some time comes as less of a shock.” — Seneca
11. “I have to die. If it is now, well then I die now; if later, then now I will take my lunch, since the hour for lunch has arrived – and dying I will tend to later.” — Epictetus
12. “It never ceases to amaze me: we all love ourselves more than other people, but care more about their opinion than our own.” – Marcus Aurelius
13. “Be tolerant with others and strict with yourself.” — Marcus Aurelius
14. “Having the fewest wants, I am nearest to the gods.” — Socrates
15. “If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.” — Joe Rogan
16. “Waste no more time arguing what a good man should be. Be One.” – Marcus Aurelius
17. “He who fears death will never do anything worth of a man who is alive.” – Seneca
18. “How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?” – Epictetus
19. “What man actually needs is not a tensionless state but rather the striving and struggling for some goal worthy of him.” – Viktor Frankl
20. “The willing are led by fate, the reluctant dragged.” — Cleanthes
21. “A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.” — Seneca
22. “Problems only exist in the human mind.” — Anthony de Mello
23. “Keep your intention pure. Emotions will try to distract you. So keep going. That’s the cure.” — Maxime Lagacé
24. “Be so busy building your own life that other people’s bullshit is of no concern.” — Ed Latimore
25. “Difficulty is what wakes up the genius.” — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
26. “Feeling too much is a hell of a lot better than feeling nothing.”― Nora Roberts
27. “For those who follow nature, everything is easy and straightforward, whereas for those who fight against her life is just like rowing against the stream.” – Seneca
28. “All vices are at odds with nature.” – Seneca
29. “The most common act of violence is the relentless mental violence we perpetrate upon ourselves with nothing other than our thoughts.” – Bill Madden
30. “The most effective way to understand the dissonance between our thoughts about reality and reality itself is to consider how many times we’ve felt like our world is ending and how many times it actually has.”― Daniel V Chappell
Maya Angelou was a popular American poet in the late 1900’s. She devoted her life to being an important role in the civil rights and women rights movements.
This amazing women has been an inspiration for all in the past and still his with her amazing quotes. Maya Angelou has a different look on life that helps you find your deeper meaning.
Enjoy her quotes from her past work in poetry. Along with the images so you can share your favorites.
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
- You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.
- We need much less than we think we need.
- Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
- Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time.
- Seek patience and passion in equal amounts. Patience alone will not build the temple. Passion alone will destroy its walls.
- A wise woman wishes to be no one’s enemy; a wise woman refuses to be anyone’s victim.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
- Hate, it has caused a lot of problems in the world, but has not solved one yet.
- There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.
- When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.
- We are only as blind as we want to be.
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- Determine to live life with flair and laughter.
- I work very hard, and I play very hard. I’m grateful for life. And I live it – I believe life loves the liver of it. I live it.
- Courage – you develop courage by doing small things like just as if you wouldn’t want to pick up a 100-pound weight without preparing yourself.
Life is a precious gift that many take for granted. It can all depend on your attitude about how you perceive life, but quotes are a great way to see life in a different light.
Death can be a very hard thing to come over, especially if it was in the family. But if there are other ways to look at death besides just losing someone you love, that can make all the difference for the rest of your life.
These are some of the best quotes about life and death. Hopefully, they will help you in some way through your trails. They also come with 10 quote images! Feel free to share!
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. – Norman Cousins
- Endings are not always bad. Most times they’re just beginnings in disguise. – Kim Harrison
- To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure. – J.K. Rowling
- I regret not death. I am going to meet my friends in another world. – Ludovico Ariosto
- Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them. – George Eliot
- Losing your life is not the worst thing that can happen. The worst thing is to lose your reason for living. – Jo Nesbo
- If you live each day as it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right. – Steve Jobs
- From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them, and that is eternity. – Edvard Munch
- Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time. It tells us to tell each other right now that we love each other. – Leo Buscaglia
- You needn’t die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived your life from the beginning to the end. – Stephen King
- Do not seek death. But do not fear it either. There cannot be life without death, it is inescapable. – Keisei Tagami
- It matters not how a man dies, but how he lives. The act of dying is not of importance, it lasts so short a time. – Samuel Johnson
- People die all the time. Life is a lot more fragile than we think. So you should treat others in a way that leaves no regrets. Fairly, and if possible, sincerely. It’s too easy not to make the effort, then weep and wring your hands after the person dies. – Haruki Murakami
- Everyone dies eventually, whether they have power or not. That’s why you need to think about what you’ll accomplish while you’re alive. – Mary Macbeth
- Life will undertake to separate us, and we must each set off in search of our own path, our own destiny, or our own way of facing death. – Paulo Coelho
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. – Mark Twain
- No one really knows why they are alive until they know what they’d die for. – Martin Luther King Jr.
- Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It’s the transition that’s troublesome. – Isaac Asimov
- Mostly it is loss which teaches us about the worth of things. – Arthur Schopenhauer
- People die, I think, but your relationship with them doesn’t. It continues and is ever-changing. – Jandy Nelson
- On the day of your earthly death, take heart in knowing that you will be going to a almost unimaginable place, where you will exist with Christ, for an eternity. – Richard Kelley MD
- Graves cannot contain my spirit; death is not the end of time, though my body turns to ashes, I will rest in peace sublime. – Greta Zwaan
- I believe that fear of life brings a greater fear of death. – David Blaine
- Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come. – Rabindranath Tagore
- The highest tribute to the dead is not grief but gratitude. – Thornton Wilder
Albert Einstein was a physicist born and raised in Germany. One of the most intelligent people who lived on this earth. His intelligent mind came up with some of the most famous quotes.
He is one of the most known physicists that won a Nobel Prize. He was known for the “worlds most famous education.”
Here are the top ten Albert Einstein quotes to be found! with pictures!
- Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.
- Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
- I am by heritage a Jew, by citizenship a Swiss, and by makeup a human being, and only a human being, without any special attachment to any state or national entity whatsoever.
- I would teach peace rather than war. I would inculcate love rather than hate.
- Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.
- A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
- It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry
- A human being is part of a whole called by us “Universe.”
- A question that sometimes drives me hazy — am I or are the others crazy?
- Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.
Some words can really speak to the heart. Some of the most profound words I’ve heard have been in famous quotes.
These quotes are the most profound and deep. They can be what you needed today or someday in the future.
Enjoy these profound quotes! Including quote pictures!
- “Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee. And I’ll forgive Thy great big one on me.”
― Robert Frost
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ― T.S. Eliot
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
- “Everybody knows if you are too careful you are so occupied in being
- careful that you are sure to stumble over something.”― Gertrude Stein
- “Most people do not really want freedom, because freedom involves responsibility, and most people are frightened of responsibility.” ― Sigmund Freud
- “I wonder how many people I’ve looked at all my life and never seen.”― John Steinbeck
- “Man is born to live, not to prepare for life.”― Boris Pasternak
- “All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become.”― Siddhārtha Gautama Buddha
- “Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.”― Allen Ginsberg
- “Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality.”― Carl Sagan
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.”― Pablo Picasso
- “A slave is one who waits for someone to come and free him.”― Ezra Pound
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”― Mark Twain
- “You must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star.”― Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Genius is nothing more nor less than childhood recaptured at will.”― Charles Baudelaire