February is a month that brings along a lot of celebration. From the gathering in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania to see if a groundhog sees his shadow, to the celebration of Black History Month, February can be a pretty hectic time of year. Of course, February also holds Valentine’s Day, occurring halfway through the month. With February 14th fast approaching, it’s time to make sure you have plans in place for your date night. Whether you’ve got a special someone by your side or you’re looking forward to some me-time, we’ve got Instagram captions for you to use to make sure you mark all your special occasions on Instagram. In fact, we’ve found some of the best captions, either from quote across the internet or just from creating captions for our audience, that we think will fit the night no matter your plans.
Let’s look at our list of Instagram captions to post with your Valentine’s day pictures.
Sweet Valentine’s Day Captions
You’ve got that special someone to spend a romantic Valentine’s day showing your affection. Now you need a caption that’ll show how much your hunny really means to you. If you’re feeling sweet then, you’re going to love these.
- “You are the only exception.” – Paramore
- Thrill me. Tease me. Tempt me.
- Out of all the moments in my life… The ones I’ve spent with you are my most favorite.
- If nothing lasts forever, please be my nothing.
- A true love story never ends.
- I love You infinity times infinity.
- They won’t be able to fit what I’m about to do to You on a conversation heart.
- The Couples that are meant to be are the ones who go through everything that’s designed to tear them apart and come out even stronger.
- True love is hard to find but even harder to hide.
- Who better to share your dreams with than the person you dream about.
- I dream of you in colors that don’t exist.
- S. I love You.
- You and I will always be unfinished business.
- Love is not finding someone you can live with. It’s finding someone you can’t live without.
- What’s meant to be will always find its way.
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
- You are my one in seve billion.
- True love begins when nothing is looked for in return.
- When I saw, you I fell in love and you smiled because you knew.
- Loved you yesterday. Love you still. Always have. Always will.
- I have always known it was you. Once in a while in the middle of an ordinary life love gives us a fairytale.
- “You know you are in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
- Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench, even if there is plenty of room on both ends.
- So many of my smiles begin with you.
For the Loners
Are you a lone wolf? When Valentine’s day rolls around, would you rather not think too much about it? Well then, here are some captions and quotes for all you that either prefers your singularity or have just given up on love.
- Valentine’s Day. Blah, Blah, Blah.
- “I don’t want to be alone. I want to be left alone.” – Audrey Hepburn
- Sometimes, I miss You. Then, I remember what a douche you were and how awesome I am. And then, I’m like “No, I’m good.”
- Cupid can suck it.
- I’m not yours, you’re not mine. Be my anti-valentine.
- Let’s get rid of Valentine’s day and replace it with second Halloween.
- Love is in the air… Try not to breathe.
- Screw Valentine’s day dance with a dog.
- You know what I like about people? Their dogs.
- Thinking of you, it’s terrible.
- I hope cupid’s arrow strikes you in the face.
- If you’re single and you know it, pet your cat.
- Where have you been all my life? And can you please go back there?
- Love? I’d prefer a cupcake.
- Roses are red, violets are blue. I’d rather be single than be with you.
- People call it Valentine’s day I call it Tuesday.
- My Valentine’s name is gym.
- I’m going to spend Valentine’s day with my true love… Food.
- Cupid is not my homeboy.
- We can wear black all day and throw things at happy people.
- I hate Valentine’s day.
- You repulse me the least.
- If you’re sad about being alone on Valentine’s day, just remember… No one loves you on the other days of the year either.
- Can’t wait to receive nothing on Valentine’s day.
- I love me more.
To Love or Not to Love
Sometimes you love Valentine’s Day, other times not so much. Here are some Instagram Valentine’s day Captions for those on the fence about their feelings.
- I hate everything, except you.
- I can’t unlove you.
- Because I love you. You enormously stubborn, pain in the ass.
- No matter how many times love turns on me, I will face it head on… and love more.
- How long they choose to love you will never be your decision.
- In one lifetime, you will love many times, but one love will burn your soul forever.
- True love isn’t found, it’s built.
- Words can be beautiful, but love is action.
- Date Night (2010, dir. Shawn Levy)
- She loved him and he loved her but it wasn’t that simple.
- You’re in love with the thought of being in love.
- Do you know why after all this time I am still here? Because when love is true, it waits.
- Love you a bushel and a peck.
- If it doesn’t destroy you when it’s over then, it wasn’t love.
- Love isn’t supposed to be easy. It’s supposed to be worth it.
- Sometimes all it takes is an invitation and love will walk right in.
- We assume others show love the way we do… And if they don’t, we worry it’s not there.
- Love is giving someone the power to destroy you… but trusting them not too.
- I love your stupid face.
- Love her. She’s not easy to love. You think you are?
- Loving someone is one thing but being in love with them is completely different.
- Because love does that. Love frees.
- There is telepathy between hearts.
- I deserve your best, but I still love your mess.
- Be with someone who understands how rare your love is.
- Loving you was the most exquisite form of self-destruction.
- Love made me do it.
- Love is easy. It’s the people that are hard.
- Love is worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.
- Love isn’t a fairytale. In fact, it isn’t fair at all.
- Love starts when you see good things in someone. Love survives when you accept the bad things in that person.
- Love is like a garden. The more time and effort you commit to it, the more beautiful it becomes.
- We settle, we accept chaos then, call it love.
- People fall in love by smiling at each other, but people stay in love by laughing with each other.
- “Maybe this wasn’t love.” “Maybe not but, damn it was incredible.”
- No matter what age, no matter what gender, love is love.
- I know what love is because of you.
- Don’t fear falling in love. Be afraid of never falling at all.
- I need you to love me a little louder today.
- It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone if your heart still does.
- It took me a long time to realize that people love differently.
- I love you more than coffee but please don’t make me prove it.
- Love is the most selfish of all passions.
- Sometimes it’s not the butterflies that tell you you’re in love, but the pain.
- When falling in or out of love, you must remember to breathe.
- You fall in love with people’s minds.
- I want you around when our hair goes gray and our faces get wrinkles.
- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- Love what you love and make no apologies.
- Love comes slyly like a thief.
- Love is a dream in which we cannot sleep.
So, whether you’ve got your bae, you’re a lone wolf who wishes to remain alone or you’ve loved and lost any one of these should fit the bill. These Instagram Valentines Day captions, quotes or sayings should resonate with those of you out there looking to add words to your pictures or express your feelings about Valentine’s day.
Managing your social media presence has, for billions of people around the world, become a part of everyday life. Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter have all become platforms to communicate messages and thoughts, create movements, and share a part of the world around you. Photos, videos, text, captions, and posts—all of it works together to promote your thoughts, messages, and ideas across a wide spectrum of mediums. In the digital age, social connections have never been more important. These networks are all used to provoke change, push ideas and movements, break news as it happens, and send information across a variety of spectrums.
But social media’s also a place where jokes and memes are born, friendships flourish, and media connections become real. Lots of individuals have a group of people they only know through social media online, be it a friendship made through collective fandom, similar interests, or through gaming, and those digital friendships can often turn real, and vice versa. The internet, and social networks in particular, have helped make long-distance friendships a bit more personal in a lot of ways. While some may decry the movement of “real-world” hangouts and meetups to the internet, others—those of us who have grown up and matured in a digital age—recognize social media and the internet for what it is: a tool for us to connect to our friends, family, girlfriends, boyfriends, anyone anywhere, no matter who or where they are. And there’s something truly magical about that.
Part of that digital world is the usage of captions, hashtags and quotes, adding to posts and images created and displayed on social media. Sharing a photo on Instagram, Twitter, or Snapchat isn’t enough—you have to add that distinct flavor that a caption can only create. After all, while a photo might be worth a thousand words, words themselves can add context and connotation to entirely change the meaning and message of an image. Clever comments, quotes and captions are what makes it easy to capture your audience’s attention, not to mention their adoration. And while it can be easy enough to come up with your own quirky hashtags or captions, there are days where you may not feel especially brilliant or funny. And for that, we’ve got some inspiration for you.
We’ve come up with and found some ideas, posts, and quotes for captioning photos of you and your closest girlfriends. These are some of our favorite and iconic quotes for making your social posts feel a bit more alive. So when you aren’t Instagramming your pet, your food, or your selfies, and you’re sharing photos of your closest friends, we’ve got some great ideas for you.
A quick note: these quotes are great to use as captions to post with your photos. If you’re going to use hashtags, those should be shorter than these quotes. Trying to fit a whole sentence into a hashtag makes it #almostimpossibletoread. It’s better to choose one or two-word hashtags instead of these longer quotes, or add a short hashtag after the quotes listed below. For example, along with a photo of you and your friend, you could add the caption, “One friend can change your whole life. #bestie.”
Go ahead and check out these captions and quotes touching on many levels of friendship. You’re sure to find one or more that speaks to you. We’ve also got a few more lists of captions for other occasions.
Captioning Your Best Friends
No Instagram profile is complete without some photos of your friends, and if you happen to hang out or even share an apartment with your bestie, you’re likely posting photos of them all the time. If you’re looking for some great captions for your best friends, these are cute and appreciative all at once! Check them out.
- A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend. (Try changing the genders as needed!)
- One friend can change your whole life. I know (name) did.
- When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
- Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.
- God made us best friends because he knew our moms couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
- Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count.
- You are my best friend because I wouldn’t dare be this weird with anyone else.
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
- Friends come and go. Best friends will always find their way back.
- Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
- Best friend: one million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
- Best friends are those who share your problems so you don’t have to go through them alone.
- A best friend is like a four-leafed clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
- Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
- In my friends, I find my second half.
- Strangers think I’m quiet, my friends think I’m outgoing, but my best friends know that I’m completely insane.
- Every girl needs a boy best friend.
- Throughout life, you’ll find one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored. You could tell them things, and they won’t judge you. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and insult you right back.
- Things are never quite as scary when you have a best friend.
- Best friends are the ones you can only be mad at for so long because you have important things to tell them.
- Everything changes and nothing stays the same, but as we grow up, one thing does remain: I was with you before and will be until the end.
- People say best friends are hard to find; that’s because the best one is already mine.
- The only way to have a best friend is to be one.
- Friends never ask for food. Best friends are the reason you have no food.
- Best friends are people you know you don’t need to talk to every single day—but when you do talk again it’s like you’d never stopped.
Looking for a Bit More Humor?
Unlike Facebook, which seems focused on the mundanities of life, and Twitter, which devolves into fights surrounding politics, video games, and other nonsense, Instagram happens to be one of the most fun communities online today. Humor goes a long way in that, making your posts feel a lot more relatable, so if you’re looking to liven up the community, check out some of these funny and sarcastic captions to match both your personality and the personalities of your friends. Take a look!
- When my best friend and I first met, we were both like, “You’re really weird.”
- Your vibe attracts your tribe.
- We go together like drunk and disorderly.
- Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking, If anyone heard us, we’d be in a mental hospital.
- Friends knock on the door. Best friends walk into your house and start eating.
- A good friend knows how you take your coffee. A great friend adds booze.
- We all have that one friend who never learned how to whisper.
- Finding friends with the same mental disorder: priceless!
- I hope we’re friends until we die. Then, I hope we stay ghost friends so we can walk through walls and scare the crap out of people together.
- We will always be best friends, until we are old and senile. Then we can be new friends.
- Just remember, if we get caught, you’re deaf and I don’t speak English.
- Our phones fall, we panic. Our friends fall, we laugh.
- Friendship is finding that special someone you can enjoy being a dumbass with.
- We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing home.
- Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
- We’re more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
- If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.
- I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in
- Life is too short to be serious all the time. So, if you can’t laugh at yourself, call me—I’ll laugh at you.
- Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time.
- You drink too much. You cuss too much. You have questionable morals. You’re everything I ever wanted in a friend.
- True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
- Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine.
- I’d take a nerf bullet for you.
- Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard.
- Friends come and go like waves of the ocean, but the true ones stick like an octopus on your face.
- You say I’m dirty-minded, but how did you understand what I meant?
- Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
- Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house just take a nap.
- I love that I don’t have to act socially acceptable around you.
- I’d take a bullet for you—not in the head, but like, the leg or something.
- No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.
- You had me at “I hate that bitch too.”
- If you aren’t somewhat crazy in the head, I’m afraid we can’t be friends.
- I really love the things that you do; you’re my best friend.
- All you need is someone that joins in on your weirdness.
- You’re my Nemo. If you get lost in the great, big ocean, I’ll find you.
Celebrating True Friendship
If you’re taking photos with the people who stand by you all through your life, no matter what comes your way, you’re going to want to celebrate that friendship with a great caption. While simplicity might go a long way, and humor can define a friendship, sometimes being deep and tender can really bring some weight to your Instagram post. Here are some sentimental sayings to use when you know you’re hanging out with your true friend.
- I appreciate the ones who are there at all times, not just when it’s convenient.
- You want to know who your true friends are? Screw up and see who’s still there.
- You know who your real friends are when you pull away from them and see who wonders why you are pulling away.
- Some people talk to you in their free time and some people free their time to talk to you.
- It’s not about who’s real to your face, it’s about who stays real behind your back.
- You might not always be next to me, but I know you’ll always have my back.
- You’ll know the people who feed your soul because you’ll feel good after spending time with them.
- As we grow up, we realize it’s less important to have a ton of friends and more important to have real ones.
- Hard times will always reveal true friends.
- And ’til the end, you’re my very best friend.
- Our friends are the family we chose.
- Our friendship knows no distance.
- My true valentine isn’t my lover, but the person always right next to me.
- Real isn’t who’s with you at your celebration; real is who’s standing next to you at rock bottom.
- The only people I owe my loyalty to are those who never made me question theirs.
- You should never have to think twice about who your real friends are.
- Fake friends believe in rumors; real friends believe in you.
- If you don’t own matching shirts, are you really friends?
- This is the person on this earth I will do anything to protect.
- If someone seriously wants to be part of your life, they will make an effort to be in it. No reasons. No excuses.
- I’m not going to tell you to get over it. I’m going to help you get through it.
- The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren’t very lovable.
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S: Fight for you. Respect you. Include you. Encourage you. Need you. Deserve you. Stand by you.
- A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
- Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest; it’s about who walked into your life, said, “I’m here for you,” and proved it.
- There comes a time when you have to stop crossing oceans for people who wouldn’t jump puddles for you.
- I don’t have time for part-time people in my life.
- No new friends, no new friends.
- Lots of people misunderstand this word “friend;” it’s a person who actually cares about you, not the things you’ve got or the things you can do for them.
- They are not your friends until they have defended you in your absence.
- Truly blessed by my best friend(s).
- The one who doesn’t tell you what you want to hear but tells you what you need to hear… keep that.
- A real friend is like an angel who warms you by her presence and remembers you in her prayers.
- Be with those who bring out the best, not the stress, in you.
- A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you, even when you’re fooling everyone else.
- Friends don’t leave their friends for other people.
- From childhood to our twenties, one person has always been there.
- No matter how big the crowd, I’ll always be able to find you.
- Real friends don’t tell you pretty lies. They tell you the ugly truth.
- “A friend is a gift you give yourself.”
- Side by side or miles apart, real friends are always close to the heart.
- Don’t lie to people who trust you and don’t trust people who lie to you. Simple as that.
- Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up they lie down and listen for a while.
- Real friends get respected, treated, and loved like family.
- Frankly, I can’t imagine not being around someone as amazing as you.
- It’s the friends you can call at 4 a.m. that matter.
- Lucky and loved.
- When I first met you, I honestly didn’t know you were going to be this important to me.
- Nothing could ever replace my best friend.
- True friendship is not about being inseparable—it is being separated and finding nothing changes.
- Only trust someone who can see these three things: the sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger, and the reason behind your silence.
- Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get.
- Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
- Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
- Someday, you’ll need some support in your life, and I promise I’ll be right by your side.
- Friends until the very end—and then some.
- You drive me crazy, but I love it.
- If they won’t defend you at your worst and laugh with you at your best, they aren’t your best friend.
- Friendship is born when two people discover they aren’t alone in the world.
So that’s it—125 ideas to caption your photos of you and your friends on Instagram (or any other social media you choose). We hope this list is a useful resource for you when you’re at a loss for words, or that it can spark some quotes and captions of your own! Be creative and bring your own personality and style to your photo captions!
Selfies are huge in the social media world. Back in the days when cameras used film, our albums were filled with staged group shots and individual portraits, intended to create a memory of a social gathering. These days, however, the ubiquitous smartphone has made it so easy and fun to take candid snapshots of ourselves that spontaneity has become an art form in itself. Of course, the meticulously planned portraits are still very much reality, and hardly more so than when it comes to the selfie.
People love to share selfies on social media apps like Instagram, Facebook or Snapchat, sending their images to friends, family, and loved ones, or to the entire world. Although we think of selfies as being a new invention, in fact people have been taking selfies since cameras were invented; it’s just a lot easier now. The advent of the “selfie stick,” along with better front-facing cameras and wide-angle lenses, has made it easier to take selfies that don’t just feature a close-up shot of your nose (and perhaps a finger or two). And as phones get better and better, with improved portrait modes and lighting effects, it’s obviously that the selfie trend isn’t going away any time soon. Whether you love snapping selfies, or you feel awkward stretching your arm out to take a picture of yourself, the era of fun self portraits is definitely here.
People take selfies for all sorts of different reasons, from capturing new haircuts, sharing makeup trends and outfits, to grabbing quick, intimate pictures with a close friend or loved ones. Selfies can boost your confidence, allow you to share the world around you with those thousands of miles away, and help raise your general attitude about life. They’re pure fun, with fun tools like filters to create an artistic shot of you and your friends without someone else playing photographer.
But if you’re going to put your selfie online, it probably needs an interesting caption to help capture the moment just the way you want to remember it. Maybe you’re not sure what to say, and that’s ok. We’ve gathered a list of selfie captions for any occasion, so that whether you’re feeling witty or sarcastic or anything in between, you’re likely to find a caption from our list that’s perfect for you.
How to Take a Great Selfie
Before we get into the caption list though, let’s take a minute to help you set up a great selfie shot. Here are some solid tips we’ve compiled from around the Internet to help you up your selfie game.
Even a low-end smartphone has a pretty decent camera these days, so you can take a great selfie with any hardware you have handy, right? Not so fast. The reality check here is that cameras still vary widely in terms of quality, and even a camera that’s great at taking one kind of shot can be hot trash when it comes to the kind of portrait shot you’re looking for in a selfie. A real camera – you know, the boxes with actual optical lenses and physical dials for the settings – is often a far better instrument than your phone’s built-in imaging system. If you’re planning to use your phone as your selfie-cam, and if selfies are going to be a big thing for you, then you really need to check the specs and the reviews to see if you’re getting the right phone.
Whose Side Are You On?
It’s a cliche applied to vainglorious Hollywood types who insist on being photographed on “their good side” but in fact there’s something to it. Everybody has varying degrees of facial symmetry, and for the most part, the more symmetrical your face the more attractive other people perceive you as being. For most people, one side of their face is more aesthetically pleasing than the other, and knowing which side it is can let you know which elements of your face to optimize your selfies around. This is an area where it might be difficult for you to figure out the right answer using just a mirror – you might get help from friends, or use facial symmetry apps on your phone, to get a more objective appraisal. Then, emphasize that side of your mug when you’re taking your shots.
Know All the Angles
There are a lot of opinions about the best angle to take a selfie from, but for most people the consensus seems to be that the camera should be slightly above your line of vision, and pointing slightly downwards. This minimizes any under-chin issues you might be working with and de-emphasizes shadowy areas. Experts also agree that staring right at the camera should be out – you might look at or nearly at the camera, but avoid that grim thousand-yard stare. Unless that’s what you’re going for… in which case, carry on.
Find Your Light
Natural light is beautiful light, but selfies in the sunlight can be harsh, especially if the sun is causing you to wince or squint. Photo mavens suggest that there are two perfect angles for sunlit shots – one where the sun is directly behind your head, giving you an angelic backlit glow, or one where the sun is right in front of you (and blocked by the camera) giving you a warm and sunkissed look. Sunset and sunrise are the best time to get the most beautiful natural light for your pictures, too.
It Doesn’t Have to Be Your Face
Selfies of other parts of your body are still selfies. You might want to have a reason for a specific body shot, like showing off a new blouse or a pair of shoes rather than just “hey, check out my rear end” but the selfie isn’t limited to just your mug shot.
Editing Is Not a Crime
There are so many easy photo optimizing apps and editing suites and image-management programs out there, most of them free and all of them powerful, that you’d have to exercise an artistic level of restraint NOT to indulge in a little editing of your important shots. You can even out shadows, soften glare, clean up skin tone – you don’t necessarily want to go full Photoshop and wind up with a strange shot of someone that looks like a wax robot off the set of the “Stepford Wives”, but you don’t have to take the first shot off your camera roll either. Feel free to do some editing to get your pics looking the way you want them to.
Let’s start off on the sassier side of things for those days when you’re feeling hot. These selfie captions are great for when you want to add a splash of fresh personality to your selfie caption, whether it’s sharp or self-deprecating.
- I like my coffee how I like myself: dark, bitter, and too hot for you.
- Not everyone likes me, but not everyone matters.
- Blood type: matte black with a hint of gold.
- Confidence level: selfie with no filter.
- You can call me queen bee.
- Less perfection, more authenticity.
- I’m a blur, a speeding bullet you can’t catch.
- There’s always a wild side to an innocent face.
- I don’t need your approval, darling. I have my own.
- Drink some coffee and pretend you know what you’re doing.
- Find me Where the Wild Things Are.
- I am the designer of my own catastrophy.
- Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.
- There’s no room for demons when you’re self-possessed.
- Seek respect, not attention. It lasts longer.
- Showing cleavage doesn’t fix your face.
- As beautiful on the inside as I am on the outside.
Fun and Playful
If you’re feeling like you’re in a bit of a creative mood, or if you’re a bit of a jokester, these might be perfect captions for your Instagram photos. They’re funny, witty, and inventive—just like you.
- Maybe she’s born with it; maybe it’s an Instagram filter.
- I’m headed to space with the rest of the stars.
- You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status.
- If at first, you don’t succeed, join the crowd.
- Just a girly-girl with a cave beast agenda.
- If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, post an ugly selfie.
- When nothing goes right, go left instead.
- I’m a model. My agency’s Instagram.
- Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
- A selfie a day keeps the mental breakdown away.
- Yes, it’s true what they say about redheads like me. All of it. Don’t even bother starting.
- Always use a photographer you trust. So… selfies.
- I had fun once—it was horrible. Never again.
- Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
- Be a stiletto in a room full of flats.
- This shot goes out to all my exes. Know your place.
- There may be no excuse for laziness, but I’m still looking.
- My only real long-term goal is never to end up on Maury. So far, so good.
- How much do I weigh? Sexified pounds.
- Meanwhile, at your local Walmart…
- Reality called, so I hung up.
While psychologists warn that engaging in too much self-deprecation is bad for your self-esteem, a little bit of this kind of humor can show that you understand your own foibles and are willing to admit them, and even to poke fun at them. These self-deprecating captions are just the thing to let the world know you aren’t entirely an egomaniac.
- When you’re on your 28th selfie attempt and still refusing to acknowledge that this isn’t your day.
- New look, same mistakes.
- Will this outfit get me the man of my dreams? Tune in tomorrow for the next episode of “Nope”.
- People are surprised when I tell them I have a 4.0 GPA while working full-time and having an active social life…lies really open up my options.
- I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
- Mirrors: they show you what you lack, not what you have.
- How do you lower the difficulty setting on Tinder?
- All my imaginary friends says I need therapy.
If things have been feeling a bit dark or grim in the world lately, you aren’t alone. Not everything on Snapchat necessarily needs to be a joke, or a quirky comment, and these captions prove it. While we’ve stayed away from true downers, these selfie captions are perfect for when you’re feeling sincere, pensive, or in need of something uplifting.
- Never cry for a person that does not know the value of your tears.
- She’s a keeper. Too bad you didn’t.
- We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.
- Life is way too short for bad vibes.
- Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional.
- There’s no law that says you have to be dissatisfied or disappointed with who you are.
- I’m trying hard to grow…please don’t walk on me!
- By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing.
- I shine from within; my very own star.
- When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.
- If you quit now, what were you even fighting for?
- Smile, breathe, and go slowly.
- And if you’re ever feeling lonely, just look at the moon. Someone, somewhere is looking at it, too.
- Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.
- Don’t let someone dim your light, simply because it’s shining in their eyes.
- Winning isn’t everything, but losing sucks.
- Make peace with your broken pieces.
Like self-deprecation, sarcasm is something you have to be careful with. Like tequila, it’s something that is best in small doses most of the time. But when you want to lay down some sarcasm, here are the captions to use.
- Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
- It’s okay if you don’t like me. Not everyone has good taste.
- Mirrors can’t talk, lucky for you they can’t laugh either.
- As you can see, I’m totally suffering without my ex. I’m suffering so badly, I can’t stop smiling.
- I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
- I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I said you were stupid. I thought you already knew.
- Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.
- If karma doesn’t hit you, I gladly will.
- I’d agree with you but then we’d both be wrong.
We all have those special people in our lives that fill our stomachs with butterflies every time we see them. Whether it’s an unrequited crush, the love shared between best friends, or true romance with another person, our hearts sing out for the love and respect we all want. These captions will warm the deepest part of your heart as much as your followers, and go great with those selfies of you and your someone-special.
- Always better together.
- Life is made of small moments like this.
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
- Be happy; it drives people crazy.
- Life goal: to surround myself with the best people ever.
- I can’t fall asleep without a little help.
- Baby, I’ll take whatever it is you’ve gotta give, yeah I’m calling dibs.
- Two great tastes that taste great together.
- Make love your motto.
- Sorry I can’t chat. Busy with my favorite person.
- Live, laugh, love. And if that doesn’t work, load, aim, fire.
- Promise me tomorrow starts with you.
- Hearts are wild creatures—that’s why our ribs are cages.
- Never break the chain.
- A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each another.
- I fall too fast, crash too hard, forgive too easily, and care too much.
Just for Direct
Instagram is great for sharing photos of yourself and your surroundings to your feed to cherish forever, but Instagram Direct has taken over for Snapchat for millions of users. Instead of having to keep your photos split between two applications, you can choose to use Instagram Direct to send temporary photos and videos to your friends and family, all while being able to not worry about the repercussions of sharing those images. Direct offers most of the same features as Snapchat, including AR lenses, filters, and captions, all with the improved photo quality that can only be brought to you by Instagram.
If you’re looking for a caption to use to send Direct message to your best friends, consider one of these quips to add to your shot.
- We’ll be the ones to show them all who’s boss.
- My Life and the Curse of the Eternal Monday
- The uglier the Snapchat, the tighter the friendship.
- For a good time, just don’t call.
- Rough day, wonderful night.
- Too glam to give a damn.
- Sweatshirt kind of day.
- Morning coffee, because anything else is worthless.
- At the end of the day, all we have is who we are.
- If you can’t handle me at my double-chin snap, you can’t have me at my Instagram selfie.
- Anybody have plans to stare at their phone somewhere exciting this weekend?
- I’m not sure what to do with my face.
- Radiate positive vibes.
- That awkward moment when someone is watching you take a picture of yourself.
- This kid is going places—now to figure out where.
- Memes are the only thing saving me right now.
- Be yourself—everyone else is taken.
Short and Sweet
You can write a long post with your Instagram photos, but not everyone wants to do that. If you’re intent on keeping things simple, if not short, you’re probably looking for a caption that sums up your feelings in a direct, easy to read phrase. These offer a good mix of humor and feelings, all while keeping things short and to the point.
- Let’s just be who we really are.
- Broken crayons still color.
- The days are long but the years are short.
- Dream without fear. Love without limits.
- Never mind.
- Know yourself, know your worth.
- Happy life, happy mind.
- What you seek is seeking you.
- Don’t be easy to define. Let them wonder about you.
- I get lost in my thoughts. Please send a search party.
- She’s different, and that’s everything.
- Coffee and confidence.
- Surround yourself with those who make you happy.
- You’re closer than you were yesterday.
- I take photos of everything.
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
- Inhale the future. Exhale the past.
- I don’t care. I just do.
- Make it happen.
- Keep calm and take photos.
- You’ll never be as fabulous as a rainbow glitter llamacorn, but that doesn’t mean you should stop trying.
- Focus on what matters and let go of what doesn’t.
- The more I find myself, the more people I lose.
- Just because it didn’t last forever, doesn’t mean it wasn’t worth it.
- Short, sassy, cute and classy.
- We don’t remember days; we remember moments.
- Your hair is 90% of your selfie.
- Stop living life their way. Start living it yours.
Anything we missed?
That’s our list of 135 selfie captions for any reason, feeling, or moment. We hope you’ve enjoyed our selection. Let us know what you think of our list—we are positive you’ll find some that you’d like to use for your selfie captions. Have another favorite selfie caption you’ve used? Let us know your favorites in the comments section below.
And don’t forget about your other pictures, because they need captions too!
Check out our list of captions for couples.
We’ve got captions for your boyfriend!
We’ve got captions “just for us girls”!
We’ve got funny captions to share with anyone in your life.
Here’s some captions for your ex.
Instagram has become a spectacularly successful app because people are passionate about taking and sharing photos of themselves and their world. And why not? From sharing unique experiences, to keeping in touch with friends and family, a picture is worth a thousand words, so why not share and share alike? Instagram has a huge variety of content; some people focus on providing high-quality, even artistic, images of the world around us, while other people post pictures of themselves participating in questionable rites of passage (that collegiate keg stand, for example). Deep or superficial, serious or hilarious, those Instagram snaps are a window on the life experiences of all the people using the site. There’s no better app for sharing all of the moments that make life the wild ride it is, with funny, sad, adorable, and serious pictures that truly encompass the entire human experience. And of course, whether it’s a crazy picture of you and a friend, a funny selfie, or an amusing photo of you and your significant other, you want to find the right words to go with your image.
Some Instagram photos might not need a caption to get the message or meaning across— there are, after all, some visuals that speak for themselves. But sometimes the only way to spell out the true meaning of a more abstract image is to caption the photo, and that’s where we come in. Whether your joke needs a bit of context to get the point across, a dash of ingenuity, or just a bit of linguistic je ne sais quoi, we’ve got you covered. Whether your forte is more along the lines of weird selfies, funny group shots of your friends, or anything else under the sun, here’s some ideas for captioning a funny moment.
Funny Instagram Captions for Selfies
You’ve taken the perfect selfie—now all you need is the perfect way describe the image. Taking a funny selfie isn’t easy, so it’s important to really nail it with the caption to get your point across. Maybe you’re worried that your friends won’t think your photo is actually funny or cute, so you want to up the ante. In that case, you’ll need a funny quote or saying to really drive home the punchline. If you aren’t sure what to write, or you’re having a bit of writer’s block, here are some of our favorite ideas:
- My mobile camera isn’t working well. Or I might look like an angel.
- Self portrait of an actual trainwreck.
- I feel I am the undiscovered supermodel.
- Man on fire.
- Kinda classy, kinda hood.
- May your coffee be hot and your eyeliner even.
- I like long romantic walks down every aisle at Target.
- I spend a lot of time holding the refrigerator door open, looking for answers. Also food.
- Confidence level: Kanye West.
- Who needs self-awareness when I can make you aware of me instead?
- Only dead fish go with the flow.
- …Moonwalks out of awkward situation.
- Even I don’t believe myself when I say I’ll be ready in five minutes.
- Reality called, so I hung up.
- I don’t sweat—I sparkle.
- Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.
- My prince is not coming on a white horse… he’s obviously riding a turtle somewhere, really confused.
- It’s too “a.m.” for me.
- I’m worried that no one will ever make me as happy as tacos do.
- Namast’ay in bed.
- It’s okay to be a glow stick; sometimes we need to break before we shine.
- I like big cups and I cannot lie.
- I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you wear too much black.
- How I feel when there is no coffee? Depresso.
- Out of the way, world. I’ve got my sassy pants on today.
- I have a clean conscience. I haven’t used it once until now.
- I wrote a song about a tortilla. Well, it’s more of a wrap.
- This may be the wine talking, but I really like wine.
- Instagram is just Twitter for people who go outside.
- When people say they love the smell of books I always want to ask them if they understand how reading works.
- You’ll never be as lazy as the person who named the fireplace.
- I don’t want to take down my Christmas lights so I’m turning my house into a restaurant.
- I’m tired of going to two different huts to get pizza and sunglasses!
- They say cooking is easy, but it’s not as easy as not cooking.
- Just because I can’t dance doesn’t mean I shouldn’t dance.
- There is no “i” in “denial”.
- How long has nostalgia been around?
- I work out religiously – once at Christmas and then again at Easter.
- Sometimes I give my dog a performance review, just to remind him who’s in charge.
- Just did some serious cleaning in here. You could *actually* eat off my plates.
- I can remember a time when I knew more than my phone did.
- I’m on the paleo diet. I’m the caveman who discovered Snickers bars.
- I invented a new word: “Plagiarism”
- Haircuts are wonderful. I did none of the work but I get all of the compliments.
- I put my root beer in a square glass. Now it’s just beer.
Funny Instagram Captions and Quotes for Groups, Friends, and Family
So you’ve got the selfie captions out of the way, but what about when you’re hanging with your family, friends, or your pals from work? Group shots have a definite feeling about them that depends on the time and place- especially if that place is “Happy Hour.” No one else will ever truly understand the vibe at that specific moment more than you do—hence the term, “I guess you had to be there.” But the right quote or caption can bring your followers in on how awesome the moment truly is, filling them in on all the hilarious details. Bring back that feeling of “laugh ’til you cry,” “laugh ’til your stomach hurts,” or “laugh ’til you pee your pants,” as needed by using one of these captions or quotes on the next photo of your crazy friends that you post to Instagram. That way, you can give a bit more insight into the kooky tribe you’ve built for yourself. Here’s the list:
- Nobody really likes us but us… and even that’s kind of questionable.
- I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
- Find your tribe; love them hard.
- Putting the “we” in “weird.”
- No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep.
- Let’s do some “We shouldn’t be doing this” things.
- You laugh. I laugh. You cry. I cry. You jump off a really tall cliff. I yell, “Do a flip!”
- Let’s share a bottle of wine and regrettable choices.
- If you surround yourself with clowns, don’t be surprised if your life resembles a circus.
- Me and my friends start trends.
- Remember: as far as anyone knows, we are a nice, normal family.
- We are all born crazy. Some of us remain that way.
- I only roll with goddesses.
- Mess with me, I’ll let karma do its job. Mess with my family? I become karma.
- We are going to be really cool old ladies.
- I can’t adult today. Please don’t make me adult.
- People are like Oreos. The good stuff is on the inside.
- It’s been one blur of fun.
- All good things are wild and free.
- Right back on my worst behavior.
- Fun fact: Positive vibes can also be used as a Debbie Downer repellent.
- I hope you dance like no one’s watching, because they’re not—they’re taking video to share on YouTube.
- I don’t know a perfect person. I only know flawed people who are still worth loving.
- Don’t worry about what I’m doing. Worry about why you’re worried about what I’m doing.
- Love the people you can be weird with.
- A day without laughter is a day wasted.
- My friends and I laugh about how competitive we are, but I laugh the most.
- My mom and dad didn’t want to move to Florida but they turned 60 and that’s the rule.
- The dinner I was cooking for my family was going to be a surprise, but the fire trucks ruined it.
- Be nice to your kids. They’re the ones who get to choose your nursing home.
- Becoming a parent is pretty easy. Being one isn’t always.
- Remember, kids: if you want a puppy, beg your parents for a baby brother or sister.
- Parenting is easy once you learn the secret. Please, somebody, tell me the secret!
We Got Jokes
Sometimes you just need a quick one-liner to make your friends laugh. These might fit more on the “Dad Joke” realm of humor, so they won’t be perfect for every selfie… but there are a lot of great opportunities for throwing these one-liners into Instagram just to give your followers that groan/laugh combo.
- I was addicted to the hokey pokey… but thankfully, I turned myself around.
- Today a man knocked on my door and asked for a small donation towards the local swimming pool. I gave him a glass of water.
- Don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.
- I’d tell you a chemistry joke but I know I wouldn’t get a reaction.
- I like older men because they’ve gotten used to life’s disappointments. Which means they’re ready for me.
- The road to success is always under construction.
- I saw an ad for burial plots, and thought to myself this is the last thing I need.
- Before I criticize a man, I like to walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when I do criticize him, I’m a mile away and I have his shoes.
- I can’t believe I got fired from the calendar factory. All I did was take a day off.
- Maybe if we start telling people the brain is an app they will start using it.
- I accidentally handed my wife a glue stick instead of a chapstick. She still isn’t talking to me.
- Can I have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.
- True friendship is walking into a person’s house and your Wi-Fi connects automatically.
- My therapist says I have a preoccupation with vengeance. We’ll see about that.
- Smoking will kill you… Bacon will kill you… But smoking bacon will cure it.
- eBay is so useless. I tried to look up lighters and all they had was 13,749 matches.
- A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.
- Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
- My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
- It’s better to let someone think you are an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
- A recent study has found that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than the men who mention it.
- Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.
- The future, the present and the past walked into a bar. Things got a little tense.
- Everyone my age is older than me.
- I’m great at multitasking. I can waste time, be unproductive, and procrastinate all at once.
- My wife just found out I replaced our bed with a trampoline; she hit the roof.
- I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
- Women spend more time wondering what men are thinking than men spend thinking.
- The older I get, the earlier it gets late.
- Being an adult is just walking around wondering what you’re forgetting.
So, there it is. Another great list for Instagram selfie captions and quotes. Whether you’re a lone wolf or you’ve found your pack, you’ll be sure to find one or many choices for whatever sentiment the situation requires. These lists are great for funny photos, lighthearted and celebratory times with friends, and sassy and silly selfies. Leave the deep, sentimental, or really serious captions for your other posts. (You can see our other articles right here on Tech Junkie for ideas for Instagram captions and quotes that are more on the sappyor romantic side of things, if that’s more your speed…or we’ve got caption lists for waterfalls, for Memorial Day, for concerts, for the zoo, and for Disney World).
What are your favorite funny or lighthearted Instagram post captions that you have shared? Leave your best ones in the comments for us—bonus points if it makes us laugh!
Instagram is for many things. Obviously, it’s a great place for pictures of cats… and other pets, sure. It’s great for collecting killer selfies, too. Vacation pictures make for some excellent posts, as well. But no one who has been in a relationship can resist posting some cute pictures of lovebirds doing lovebird things. Whether you see those pictures and smile, laugh, get sad, or want to throw up, you know they’re a thing. Happy couples always seem to jump at the opportunity to share photos of themselves with the world, whether it’s to share happiness with their followers or just to brag a little bit (hey, there’s no harm in letting your ex know you’re off the market!).
In any case, posting your couples shots to Instagram is a great way to share your love and your life with the people who follow you. Of course, every great photo needs a great caption, and for some of us, that’s where the trouble starts. Getting a great photo of two people in love is easy, but what should you say about it? And that’s where we come in. Behold a list of helpful captions for your most adorable, hilarious, and cozy couples pictures on Instagram.
We’ve previously offered up a ton of ideas for your best friend captions and selfie captions, and we’ve got a list of “I love you more than” captions as well, and if you end up in front of that romantic waterfall we have captions for that as well. Now you and bae can choose the perfect words to adorn your Instagram couple selfies. (If you’re no longer with your special someone, then maybe this list of captions for your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend will be more your speed.)
Obviously, it’s important to think about what kind of couple you are, so your Instagram couple selfies actually seem genuine to your personality. We’ve broken down our caption ideas into categories, based on your couple personality, or just the mood of your selfie. No matter what category fits you and your boo, we’ve got the phrases and captions you need to keep your Instagram posts great, so bookmark this page and keep referring back to us for more quote and caption ideas.
“Too Cute” Captions for Cutest Couple
There’s always that couple- they’re just “too cute together.” If that sounds awfully familiar to you, then we’ve got some great ideas for your couples captions. You’re the couple who is constantly happy and sweet to each other. Your friends may say, “You guys make me want to throw up!” but secretly, they’re just jealous that they don’t have the kind of relationship you do. Here’s the list of captions we’ve got for all you cutesy-type couples.
- We go together like cupcakes and frosting.
- You are my favorite distraction.
- Some people are worth melting for.
- I like when you smile, but I love when I’m the reason.
- I know they say there’s plenty of fish in the sea, but I think I’ve found my Nemo.
- Can I tie your shoes? I don’t want you falling for anyone else.
- I don’t care if it’s rude to stare—you’re too cute for me to look away.
- I fell in love with you because of a million things you never knew you were doing.
- Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away.
- Every time my phone goes off, I hope it’s you.
- I’m in love with you and every little thing about you.
- I think you’re lacking vitamin ME.
- I thought I was normal until I met you. Then I realized I’m crazy… for you!
- Can I borrow a kiss? I promise I will give it back.
- You don’t love someone for their looks or their clothes or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.
- Let’s be weird together forever.
- Love is a friendship set to music.
Silly Couple Captions
Silly couples are loads of fun. While each partner is great on their own, together, they make magic. Are you that couple that’s the life of the party and the goofiest ones in the room? Do you make each other laugh? More often, do other people find themselves laughing and joining in on the fun when they’re around you two? You might be a silly couple if you’ve ever ruined a romantic moment with an ill-timed joke. You’re like the class clown times two. If this description fits you and your significant other, we’ve got some silly captions for you to add to those goofy Instagram pictures—you know, the ones where you’re making the kind of faces that only the other can love.
- Haters gonna hate, and players gonna play.
- Everything you’ve ever wanted is one step outside your comfort zone.
- I tried to be normal once—worst two minutes of my life.
- Most of the time she’s a lady, but every once in awhile, a dirty old man with a drinking problem comes out.
- I’m not so sure about an inner child, but I have an inner idiot that surfaces every now and then.
- Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and remind them who they’re dealing with.
- I came. I saw. I made it awkward.
- You’ve stolen a pizza my heart.
- Despite the contradictory advice circulated in the late ’90s, if you want to be my lover, please do not get with my friends.
- It’s funny how when I’m loud, people tell me to be quiet—but when I’m quiet, people ask me what’s wrong.
- If she’s honest, funny, laid back, can hold her liquor, has a dirty mind and an even dirtier vocabulary, eats pizza, and lets you touch her butt… marry her yesterday.
- I’m willing to risk the cooties if you are.
- Can’t keep calm when I’m crazy for you.
- If you’re lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go.
- Here is my heart, accept it please, because I am so clumsy and I am afraid I just might lose it.
- Sometimes I look at you and I wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
Instagram Caption Ideas for Couples
Have you finally found the love of your life and know it’s true? You’re the couple who’s done playing around, and done playing the dating game. In fact, you’re even done looking for “the one,” because you’ve found your “one” and can’t imagine spending the rest of your life with anyone else. You may be 16 or 160, but you just know that this is your person, your true love, your lobster, etc. If you are the couple who wants to proclaim that your love is true, sincere, and lasting, these are some perfect captions to express the sentiment.
- It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life and you can’t remember how you ever lived without them.
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows.
- By the way, I’m wearing the smile you gave me.
- What I have with you I don’t want with anyone else.
- I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
- Your arms feel more like home than any house ever did.
- I wish I could turn back the clock—I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
- The best love is the one that makes you a better person without changing you into someone other than yourself.
- You’re my favorite place to go when my mind searches for peace.
- In case you ever foolishly forget, I am never not thinking about you.
- You have this incredible way of making my heart happy.
- That person who enters your life out of nowhere and suddenly means the world to you.
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
- You’re my favorite daydream.
- All you need is love—and all I need is yours.
- I have found the one to whom my soul belongs.
- I want to be with you until my last page.
- Every day with you is a new adventure.
- Love is friendship that has caught fire.
- Forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I am with you.
- You don’t cross my mind—you live in it.
- The first time I saw you, my heart whispered, “that’s the one.”
- I fell in love with you because you loved me when I couldn’t love myself.
- I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.
- She knew she loved him when “home” went from being a place to being a person.
- You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.
- Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason.
- When you can’t look on the bright side, I’ll sit in the dark with you.
- Maybe I’m too late to be your first, but right now I’m preparing myself to be your last.
- If you’re alone, I’ll be your shadow.
- Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
- To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that, my dear, is everything.
- Thick and thin is nothing when I have you by my side.
- I don’t remember the exact moment I fell in love, but I’m going to make sure I remember every moment from now on.
- Nothing heals my wounds faster than the love I receive from you.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- I love you and that’s the beginning and end of everything.
- The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
- You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
New Couple Captions
Young love is a volatile thing. When nurtured, it can bloom and blossom into something incredible, something that can keep the darkness away and truly warm even the coldest of hearts. When mishandled, it can damage even the toughest among us. If you’re finding yourself in a new, unfamiliar relationship and you’re looking for some captions and quotes that can help describe the feeling of early love, here are a few quick ideas for your early-couple captions on Instagram.
- I’m suddenly reminded of what butterflies feel like.
- Take a chance on romance. You never know what might happen.
- Sometimes you find what you were looking for all along when you least expect it.
- I like you. You’re funny, cute, and you make me a little bit happier every day you’re in my life.
- The greatest relationships are the ones you never saw coming.
- First date, first coffee, first kiss.
- Still crushing on you, even though we’re together.
- I’m a mess, but I’m your mess.
- This thing we’re doing here, you, me. I’m in. I’m all in.
- I want to believe in romance again.
- I thought I’d be better off alone. I was wrong.
- You made me smile again.
- Little do you know how much I think about you.
- Put on a slow, dumb show for you and crack you up.
- I can’t fall asleep without a little help.
- It’s so wonderful to know I’m on your mind as much as you’re on mine.
- We can talk it so good, we can make it so divine.
- You get in life what you have the courage to ask for.
- The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
- I need you like a heart needs a beat.
- Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.
- The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.
- I’ve fallen in love many times…always with you.
- At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
- If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever.
How Should I Caption My Boyfriend on Instagram?
Sometimes love is just an overpowering feeling, something that lasts forever and ever. When you take a picture of that special someone, often times you can see that feeling in the way they look at you, even through the lens of your camera. When posting pictures of that special guy, it’s hard to ignore that special feeling shining through. These are the captions that capture that feeling.
- If I know what love is, it is because of you.
- The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
- There are only two times that I want to be with you. Now and Forever.
- You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever.
- I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
- You are nothing short of my everything.
- Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
- You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.
- You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
Love is a 24/7/365 thing. Come what May, June, July and beyond, your love is here to weather the years. When the days turn cool, but your love burns strong, you’ll need just the right caption to capture the feeling. Check out these fall, winter, and spring-related seasonal captions for couples down below!
- The tans might fade, but our summer memories will last forever.
- You, me, pumpkin spice and everything nice!
- I still fall for you everyday of my life.
- I’m going to ask the Great Pumpkin to grant me more time with my Sweet Babboo.
- You’re the apple to my pie.
- I love him a latte.
- Baby, it’s cold outside, but it’s warm here with you.
- Life starts again when fall hits, but I’m so glad it’s with you.
- It’s snuggle season!
- October is when the trees burst into their true colors. You’re my October.
- Fall is when I fall in love again.
- The leaves might fall, but you’ll be in my heart forever.
- The air might be cold but our love will keep us warm.
- Some people are worth melting for.
- We go together like winter and a sweater.
- The only place I want to be in the cold is wrapped in your warm arms.
- If my kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
- Cold nights, warm blankets, cozy days.
- Baby, it’s cold outside.
- Your love keeps me warm all winter.
- Somebunny loves me.
- Love is in the air.
- The rebirth of spring brings some brand new love along with it.
Pop Quotes for Endless Love
Love is one of the most widely-written about things there is – from romance novels to the serious stuff, everyone writes about love. Here are some great couples and love quotes from literature and love songs, too.
- Even before we met and long after we’re both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I’m forever and ever in love with you. – Crystal Woods
- Real love means seeing beyond the words spoken out of pain, and instead seeing a person’s soul. – Shannon L. Alder
- Take my hand and we’ll make it – I swear. – Jon Bon Jovi
- A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. – Dave Meurer
- I want to be someone’s forever. – Rachel Gibson
- You never lose by loving, you lose by holding back. — Barbara De Angelis
- Relationships dont always make sense. Especially from the outside – Sarah Dessen
- A couple of times in your life, it happens like that. You meet a stranger, and all you know is that you need to know everything about him. – Lisa Kleypas
- I wonder how many people don’t get the one they want, but end up with the one they’re supposed to be with. – Fannie Flagg
- He is the cheese to my macaroni. – Diablo Cody
- One’s not half of two; two are halves of one. — ee cummings
- I say, “I think I missed you before I met you even. – Francesca Lia Block
- There are bridges you cross, you didn’t know you crossed, until you’ve crossed. — Stephen Schwartz
- We fit, you and I,” he whispered looking into that haunting gaze. “Two broken pieces making a whole. – Nalini Singh
- The moment you put someone on a pedestal they will look down upon you. The trick is respecting each other equally. – Teresa Mummert
- When I cry, he wipes my tears. When I feel lonely, he makes me feel loved. And who needs Paris, when you can get a hug? – Cecelia Ahern
- love liberates it doesn’t hold. thats ego. love liberates. – Maya Angelou
- Loving a man shouldn’t have to be this rough — Tim McGraw
- Our true destination’s not marked on any chart, we’re navigating the shores of the heart. – John McDermott
- We should meet in another life, we should meet in air, me and you. – Sylvia Plath
- You’ve got to jump off the cliff all the time and build your wings on the way down. – Ray Bradbury
- I love you all so much, I just wanted you to know. – Taylor Swift
- I’m oxygen and he’s dying to breathe. – Tahereh Mafi
- Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger. – Sara Evans
- There’s always a place they haven’t gone yet, always something about the other still to be discovered. — Esther Perel
- All my adult life I’ve felt drawn to ask long-married couples how they were able to stay together. All of them said the same thing: “We worked hard at it.” – Randy Pausch
Laying Down the Literary Love
Here are a few more quotes from a literary vein. When you can write the perfect caption, why not look to the words of an actual writer?
- “At your absolute best, you still won’t be good enough for the wrong person. At your worst, you’ll still be worth it to the right person.” — Karen Salmansohn
- “So we fell asleep holding hands. If married couples got to do this all the time, shit if I could understand how there were ever divorces, or even fights.” — John Barnes
- “And wheresoe’er we went, like Juno’s swans, Still we went coupled and inseparable.” — William Shakespeare
- “The most important quality in the man you decide to marry should be the ability to make you laugh. Beauty fades, careers end, money comes and goes, religions change, children grow up and move away, spouses get sick, struggles happen, family members die, senility sets in when your older, but the ability to make you giggle every day is the most precious gift God can give you to get through all of it.” — Shannon L. Alder
- “Being a successful couple was learning what you were willing to compromise on, and what you weren’t.” — Laurell K. Hamilton
- “I envy the music lovers hear.” — Charles de Lint
- “Love. I sigh. Love is joy coupled with misery, elation bound to despair. It is a fire that beckons me gently and then burns when I get too close. I hate love. I yearn for it. And it drives me mad.” — Sabaa Tahir
- “Living as a couple never means that each gets half. You must take turns at giving more than getting.” — Marlena de Blasi
- “Hormones are nature’s three bottles of beer.” — Mary Roach
- “Love is the bee that carries the pollen from one heart to another. – Slash Coleman
- Love enjoys knowing everything about you; desire needs mystery.” — Esther Perel
- The strongest relationships are between two people who can live without each other but don’t want to.” — Harriet Lerner
- You have no choice. You must leave your ego on the doorstep before you enter love.” — Kamand Kojouri
- Every couple has two stories – the edited one to be shared from the couch and the unabridged version best left alone.” — Emily Giffin
- I want all of you, forever everyday. You and me everyday.” — Nicholas Sparks
So, what category do you and your love fit into? Chances are, you can fit yourself into one of the above categories. Some of these captions could be the perfect caption your couple selfies, whatever your mood or personality. Whether you’re seeking silly, cute, or true love captions for your Instagram photos, you’re bound to find one from our list that suits you, so post away!
The Christmas season is upon us. We all have different ways of celebrating (or just getting through) the holiday season, so what one person does for Christmas may not be how another person handles the holidays. Maybe your heart overflows with joy and happiness, and then again, maybe you’d rather just hide in a nice warm blanket with fuzzy socks on and hibernate until it’s over.
Either way, the holiday season comes and goes every year, and so we’ve gathered up a list of Christmas and holiday captions for you to use on your Instagram and Facebook pages, with different messages to match your moods, whatever they may be. When you want to caption those seasonal moments you can use the ideas we’ve collected for you, ranging from sentimental to witty and sarcastic. Some of them are even pet-friendly. Have a look at our picks!
- What happens under the mistletoe stays under the mistletoe.
- May this holiday season sparkle and shine and may all your wishes and dreams come true, Merry Christmas.
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
- I’ll never outgrow the excitement of looking out my window and seeing falling snow.
- I’m dreaming of a white Christmas, but if the white runs out, I’ll drink the red.
- I’m only a morning person on December 25th.
- Like snowflakes, my memories gather and dance: each beautiful, unique, and too soon gone.
- Merry everything and happy always.
- Feliz – Naughty Dog
- Fairy lights on winter nights.
- Sweater weather is better together.
- I’d rather shovel sand than snow.
- It is the season to Sparkle.
- When You Say Blizzard, We Think Dairy Queen – Florida
- I Have O.C.D. – Obsessive Christmas Disorder
- Drink up Grinches
- Christmas Magic is Silent. You don’t Hear it. You Feel it. You Know it. You Believe it.
- Fizz the Season
- I Hope Rudolph Eats the Naughty List.
- Kindness is Free, Sprinkle that Stuff Everywhere.
- If Kisses were Snowflakes, I’d Send You a Blizzard.
- Make it a December to Remember.
- The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is to Sing Loud for All to Hear.
- Merry Christmas, Ya Filthy Animal.
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas.
- Winter Wonderland.
- Merry Elfin Christmas.
- Let’s Put the Rum in Pa-Rum Pum Pum Pum.
- I don’t know if There’ll Be Snow but Have a Cup of Cheer.
- Maybe Christmas Doesn’t Come from a Store; Perhaps it Means a Bit More.
- Seeing is Believing, but Sometimes the Most Real Things in the World are the Things We Can’t See.
- I was Cold, so I made an Igloo.
- Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way!
- Did You Ever See a Talking Snowman?
- Sleigh-it in
- Thank Goodness Your Home, the Christmas Tree Fainted.
- There are Two Kinds of People in This World and I Don’t Like Them.
- Ho, Ho, Ho – Merry Christmas.
- Nothing says holiday like a cheese log.
- Dear Santa, I Want New Owners.
- Maybe Hot Chocolate Wants to be Called Beautiful Chocolate Just One Time.
- Christmas Tree O’ Christmas Tree Your Ornaments are History.
- Dear Santa, Is it Too Late Now to Say Sorry?
- When What to My Wandering Eyes Should Appear…but 10 Extra Pounds on Hips, Thighs and Rear.
- Santa Saw Your Instagram Pictures. You’re Getting Clothes and a Bible for Christmas.
- I Hope One of The Elves Brought Xanax.
- Smile Like You Mean It. This is How We Earn Our Presents.
- That’s Too Small to Fit a Pony.
- Mom Why is This Old Guy Trying to Get in on Our hug? He’s Creeping Me Out.
- OMG! I See Santa, Hurry up, Pretend to be Good.
Having trouble explaining just what it is you want for Christmas? Well, we’re sure your Facebook page says it all. Here are some captions you may want to use.
- If a fat guy grabs you and puts you in a bag, don’t worry: I told Santa I wanted a Good Friend for Christmas.
- Too bad we can’t gift wrap common sense.
- Friends like you make the season bright, Merry Christmas.
- To all my Friends Merry Christmas.
- Keep Calm and Have a Merry Christmas.
- It’s beginning to cost a lot like Christmas.
- Christmas is not as much opening presents as it is opening our hearts.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas.
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- Single Bells, Single Bells, Single All the Way. Oh, what fun it is to see couples fight all day, hey!
- Sweet but twisted. Does that Make me a Candy Cane?
- Christmas is Coming.
- Being Related to Me is Really the Only Gift You Need. Just Saying.
- Baby, it’s Cold Outside.
- Feast Mode
- The World Changes When it Snows.
- No Matter How Old You Are, an Empty Christmas Wrapping Paper Tube is Still Fun to Bonk Someone on the Head with.
- Hot Chocolate Weather
- All I want for Christmas is to Punch You.
- Going on Santa’s Naughty List in 3, 2, 1…
- Puts Selfie on Top of Christmas Tree Because I am the Star.
- Blankets + Fuzzy Socks
- Happy Howlidays
- Every Time a Bell Rings an Angel Gets its Wings.
- Merry Christmas You Cotton Headed Ninny Nuggins.
- Dear Santa, I’ve Been Good All year. Most of the Time. Once in a While. Nevermind, I’ll Buy My Own Stuff.
- I Couldn’t Figure Out What to Get You So, I Didn’t Get You Anything.
- Permanently on Naughty List and Loving Every Minute of it.
- Ow! Son of a Nutcracker!
- If a Telemarketer Calls Give the Phone to Your Kids and Tell Them its Santa.
- Being Good for Goodness’ Sake was not Enough Motivation.
- I had the Christmas Spirit Exorcised.
- They say Money Talks but Mine Just Waves Goodbye.
- May Your Holidays be Filled with as Much Cheer as Your Dosage Allows.
- When Someone Asks “Where is Your Christmas Spirit?” is it Wrong to Point to the Liquor Cabinet?
- Yippee! I don’t Have to Use the Alarm Clock Tomorrow.
- Swollen Ankles: Nature’s own Stocking Stuffers.
- Last year I asked Santa for the Most Awesome Person Ever for Christmas, Next Day I Woke up in a Box.
- Are you Yeti for Christmas?
- Grandma Got Run Over by A Reindeer. 8 More Lives to Go.
- Dear Santa, define ‘nice.’
- Christmas Always is as We Stand Heart to Heart, Hand in Hand.
- Friends are Like Christmas Lights. Some are Broke. Others Just Don’t Work for You and There are Others That Make Your Day Shine Bright.
- You Know What I Want for Christmas? A New Frigging Job.
- If There isn’t an iPad Under the Tree, I’m Going Back to Bed.
- There’s a Fine Line Between a Hug and a Choke Hold.
- You Trimmed the Tree With Snacks Mom, What Did You Expect?
- I Really Hope Santa Gets Me Pants for Christmas.
- One of The Most Glorious Messes in the World is the Mess Created in the Living Room on Christmas Day. Don’t Clean it up Too Quickly.
- Christmas is not an External Event at all, but a Piece of One’s Home that One Carries in One’s Heart.
That about wraps it up. Please don’t hesitate to use some of our suggested captions and see how they go over. Let us know if you’ve got any favorite captions of your own!
If you’re digitally connected, then social networks are a daily part of your life. Whether you use a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet, Facebook connects us to family and friends, Twitter empowers us to share our thoughts, opinions, and jokes with the world at large, Snapchat lets us document our daily lives without worrying about the permanent repercussions of having something online forever, and Instagram combines the sharing and photo functionality of Snapchat, the connections of Facebook, and the ability to follow random strangers as on Twitter.
Many of us like to go a step farther and create our own brand, identity, or following online – people outside their family and immediate friends. Creating this kind of public persona is especially popular on Instagram, but getting the attention of strangers requires you to impress people with your profile. To pick up followers you might not know in real life, you’re going to have to impress them by presenting a profile that is compelling and interesting enough to make them want to follow you. The Instagram community really values the creation and personalization of pages, building individual spaces that let your followers feel like they’re getting to know the real you. One approach to this kind of communication is the placement of captions under your photos. Captions are a great way to encourage people to make an organic connection with your images – and thus, by extension, with you.
The music industry is one fantastic source of great captions. Song lyrics are the poetry of our time, and the right lyric can really give the emotional context you’re trying to provide for your pictures. Of course, it can be pretty tough to think of classic song lyrics when you’re in the heat of the moment, trying to add lyrics to a photo you just captured before posting it. You don’t always have time to pull out your headphones and listen to some sample songs on your phone, so let us be your musical jukebox. We’ve gathered a ton of song lyrics below for your use. We’ve organized them by genre and we’ve built a good mix of classic lyrics with stuff that’s more obscure.
You’re bound to find something to connect with below. Have a look below, and remember to keep this page bookmarked for whenever you need a quote.
- No scars to your beautiful, we’re stars and we’re beautiful. – Alessia Cara
- She acts like summer and walks like rain. – Train
- The rest of the world was in black and white, but we were in screaming color. – Taylor Swift
- She’s not even drop-dead gorgeous, but she kills me anyway. – Shawn Mendes
- Sometimes you gotta bleed to know your alive. – Twenty-One Pilots
- Raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways. – Pink
- I swear it will get easier. Remember that with every piece of you. – Ed Sheeran
- Cool jewel be shining so bright, strawberry champagne on ice, lucky for you, that’s what I like. – Bruno Mars
- What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you? – The Script
- Look into my eyes, it’s where my demons hide. – Imagine Dragons
- Leave my door open just a crack, please take me away from here ’cause I feel like such an insomniac. – Owl City
- I admit it’s been painful. But I’ll be honest, I’m grateful. – Selena Gomez
- My head’s spinning around I can’t see clear anymore. – Ellie Goulding
- I met you in the dark, you lit me up. – James Arthur
- I can be needy, tell me how good it feels to be needed. – Ariana Grande
- The story of my life, I take her home, I drive all night to keep her warm and time is frozen. – One Direction
- It’s like they want me to be perfect when they don’t even know that I’m hurting. – Justin Bieber
- Looks like this could be the end. Know that you’ll be alright; maybe one day we’ll be friends. – Carly Rae Jepsen
- Sun-kissed skin, so hot, we’ll melt your popsicle! – Katy Perry
- Love when you can, cry when you have to, be who you must, that’s a part of the plan. – Dan Fogelberg
- Take my hand, take my whole life too, but I can’t help falling in love with you. – Elvis Presley
- All you need is love, love. Love is all you need. – The Beatles
- If they don’t give me proper credit, I just walk away. – Madonna
- There’s no strings upon this love of mine, it was always you from the start. – Joe Dowell
- If I’m fool enough to see this through, will I be sorry if I do? Should I believe my heart or you? – Tony Bennett
- In time the Rockies may crumble, Gibraltar may tumble, they’re only made of clay, but our love is here to stay. – Akiko
- Say after me, it’s no better to be safe than sorry. – a-ha
- You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. – John Lennon
- Every rose has its thorn. Just like every night has its dawn. – Poison
- I only want to see you laughing in the purple rain. – Prince
- And the stars look very different today. – David Bowie
- Listen to the river to sing sweet songs to rock my soul. – The Grateful Dead
- I’m just a soul whose intentions are good. Oh Lord, please don’t let me be misunderstood. – Animals
- We can’t build our dreams on suspicious minds. – Elvis Presley
- I walk a lonely road, the only one that I have ever known. Don’t know where it goes, but it’s home to me and I walk alone. – Green Day
- All that I am, all that I ever was is here in your perfect eyes, they’re all I can see. – Snow Patrol
- Listen to the silent trees. – Phish
- And no one knows what it’s like to be hated, to be fated to telling only lies – The Who
- We all just wanna be big rockstars, live in hilltop houses, drivin’ fifteen cars. – Nickelback
- Take my hand. We’ll make it I swear. – Bon Jovi
- Open your eyes. Look up to the sky and see. – Queen
- I don’t ever want to feel like I did that day. Take me to the place I love, take me all the way. – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Knock me down, it’s all in vain. I’ll get right back on my feet again. – Pat Benatar
- Come as you are, as you were, as I want you to be. – Nirvana
- If I leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me? – Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Take your flame, ignite world. – Seraphim
- We learned more from a three minute record than we ever learned in school. – Bruce Springsteen
- We’re gonna rock all night. – Ritchie Valens
- Blue steeling flashing, hot lead flying, I wonder what they feel like when they’re dying. – Molly Hatchett
- Your baby needs someone to believe in, and a whole lot of space to breathe in, – .38 Special
- You ain’t gotta like me, I like me. – Kanye West
- If you need it, you better believe in something. – Childish Gambino
- Passin’ up on my old ways, I can’t blame you, no, no. – Drake
- No, I don’t like you. I just thought you were cool enough to kick it. – Frank Ocean
- You say you’re somebody now, but what’s a somebody in a nobody town. – The Weeknd
- The devil doesn’t wear prada; I’m clearly in a white tee. – Tyler the Creator
- I father, I Brooklyn Dodger them; I jack, I rob, I sin. – Jay Z
- You see, my aura’s positive I don’t promote no junk, I’m far from a bully and I ain’t a punk. – A Tribe Called Quest
- Man, my flow is so parabolic, the energy’ll blow you over even if you’re brolic; goddamn it, now that’s one for the Googlers. – Bun-B
- When the lights shut off, and it’s my turn to settle down, promise that you will sing about me. – Kendrick Lamar
- This boulder on my shoulder gets heavy and harder to hold. – Eminem
- Cause when you never see the light, it’s hard to know which one of us is caving. – Rihanna
- That’s the only thing that’s keeping me on fire, we on fire. – Beyoncé
- No looking back, spaceships don’t come with rearview mirrors. – Andre 3000
- Don’t be a hard rock when you really are a gem. – Lauryn Hill
- With my sycamore style, more sicker than yours. – The Notorious B.I.G.
- I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death. – Nas
- I got so many clothes I keep ’em in my aunt’s house. -Tinie Tempah
- Even the genius asks questions. – 2 Pac
- Callin’ it quits now, baby, I’m a wreck. – Swae Lee
- How could we not talk about family when family’s all that we got? – Wiz Khalifa
- Pessimism is all that she know, cause every brother she go with always pick up and go. – Wale Lloyd
- We’ve got the groove! Ain’t no stoppin us now! – McFadden & Whitehead
- If you ever in trouble, just remember I’m your friend. – Albert Collins
- You can choose what stays and what fades away. – Florence + The Machine
- But if you love me don’t let go. – The Decemberists
- Will you still love me when I’m no longer young and beautiful? – Lana Del Rey
- Thanks for the memories even though they weren’t so great. – Fall Out Boy
- So, hold me in this wild, wild world. – Bastille
- I know the sound of your heart. – The 1975
- But we’re the greatest, they’ll hang us in the Louvre; down the back, but who cares—still the Louvre. – Lorde
- I was afraid, I’d eat your brains, cuz I’m evil. – The National
- What a beautiful face I have found in this place that is circling all round the sun. – Neutral Milk Hotel
- I’ll take a quiet life, a handshake of carbon monoxide. – Radiohead
- Held your bare bones with my clothes on, I’ve thrown rocks then hid both my arms. – St. Vincent
- Words and dreams and a million screams, oh, how I need a hand in mine to feel. – Weezer
- I wouldn’t trade one stupid decision for another five years of life. – LCD Soundsystem
- In my imagination you’re waiting, lying on your side with your hands between your thighs. – Arctic Monkeys
- I’ve faith that there is a soul somewhere that’s leading me around, I wonder if she knows which way is down. – Ben Folds Five
- Freedom’s just another word for nothing left to lose. Nothing ain’t nothing, but it’s free. – Janis Joplin
- Naive, young, and not too clever, will it be this way forever? – The Courteeners
- See you there in the sunlight, in the sunshine by the windowsill in the kitchen. – The Maccabees
- To prove yourself is all you ever wanted, you played the hunter and I played the hunted. – Birth Control
- I tried to tell you before that that’s why I left California. – Liz Phair
- Sunset skies, bonfire nights, I love the simple things that’s how I’ll always be. – Tim McGraw
- Take your memories, I don’t need em’. – Keith Urban
- And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me, it happens all the time. – Lady Antebellum
- Blame it all on my roots. – Garth Brooks
- I know the sun’s still shinin when I close my eyes. – Travis Tritt
- Now I’m living and dying with the choices I made. – George Jones
- I’m letting go, so give me one more chance. Save me from this road I’m on. – Carrie Underwood
- It’s all about forgiving and the will to walk away; I’m ready to be loved and love the way I should. – Shania Twain
- Because you’re mine, I walk the line. – Johnny Cash
- I’ll be happy to tell you again, I’m gonna love you forever and ever, amen. – Randy Travis
- I ain’t got a dime, but what I got is mine; I ain’t rich but Lord I’m free. – George Strait
- Your beauty is beyond compare, with flaming locks of auburn hair. – Dolly Parton
- Here’s your one chance Fancy, don’t let me down. – Reba McEntire
- One bourbon, one scotch, one beer, I’m havin’ a record year – Eric Church
- I’m gettin’ some sun, gettin’ some, and I ain’ slept in a week. Yeah, I’m somewhere on a beach. – Dierks Bentley
- I hurt myself today, to see if I still feel; I focus on the pain, the only thing that’s real. – Johnny Cash
- I dream of her always even when I don’t dream, her name’s on my tongue and her blood’s in my strings. – John Prine
- I’m a man of means by no means, king of the road. – Roger Miller
- Time is so old and love so brief, love is pure gold and time a thief. – Rodney Jones
- I love to feel the rain on my face; taste the rain on my lips, in the moonlight shadows. – Eddie Rabbitt
- Well the mean things you said don’t make me feel bad, cause I can’t miss a friend that I never had. – Dorothy Love Coates
We’ve covered all sorts of captions for your Instagram photos here on TechJunkie, but now, we’re calling out to the ladies of Instagram with this one (although as always, any guys with a boyfriend or husband are just as welcome!). If you’re lucky enough to be in a relationship, you know all about how boyfriends can be silly, frustrating, or just downright cute at times—often leading to a combination of those things. If you’re on Instagram, you like to take pictures and post them for both your friends and the world to see.
If you like to post photos of yourself and your boyfriend, perhaps with a cutesy filter, you probably also want to add some sort of quote or caption to your pics. When you’ve captured those moments between you and your man on digital “film,” show the world just what you’re thinking about your bae. We’ve got a whole bunch of new captions for your usage, and their all bound to fit your man in some way or another. Let’s take a look!
When you’re feeling in love with your guy so much you want to shout it from the rooftops, these are the quotes for you. Whether he’s being a big, mushy teddy bear when the two of you are alone, or you’ve just realized how much he matters in your life, these are some captions to throw on your Instagram photos to show your feelings of love for him.
- Give me long hugs, always.
- Be my partner in crime.
- He calls me beautiful like it’s my name.
- I don’t think you understand how easily you make my day.
- Thank you for reminding me what butterflies feel like.
- You just put your arms around me and I’m home.
- I can’t lose you, because if I ever did I’d have lost my best friend, my soul mate, my smile, my laugh, my everything.
- Sometimes I look at you and wonder how I got to be so damn lucky.
- I don’t know what my future holds, but I’m hoping you’re in it.
- I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.
- I got lost in him and it’s the kind of lost that’s exactly like being found.
- Everything I’ve never done, I want to do with you.
- I’m high on loving you.
- He makes you smile so much your cheeks hurt.
- It’s been occurring to me I’d like to hang out with you for my whole life.
- He’s like a song she can’t get out of her head.
- True love is when you are happy spending time together, even if one of you is asleep.
- You’re that type of guy I love more than anything.
- Putting your head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of your head.
- You are my favorite distraction.
- I still fall for you every day.
- I set my standards high, and you still flew over them.
- I smile like an idiot when I think about you.
- Be with someone who always wants to know how your day was.
- Smiling the second you see his name pop up on your phone.
- You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
Funny Boyfriend Captions
Is your man the biggest clown you’ve ever met? Always making you laugh until you’re in stitches, providing a smile and a half to get you through the day, even when you don’t want to? If you’ve got your own funny side and want to let it shine through your Instagram captions, here are some quotes we picked just for you. They’ll make you and your followers chuckle.
- When my boyfriend met my mom for the first time, he shook her hand and said, “Hi, I’m a big fan of your work.”
- I could lay next to you forever—or until we decide to go eat.
- Let’s cuddle so I can steal your body heat.
- I broke up with my boyfriend because he insulted my dog. Nobody insults my dog.
- He’s cute, huh? Yeah, he’s mine and I’m psycho. Just sayin’.
- When I first saw you, I fell in love. Well, not love love… but you smelled nice.
- There’s no one I’d rather lie in bed and look at my phone with.
- Love is being stupid together.
- You’re cute—and if anyone tells you otherwise, let me know and I will light them on fire.
- Being with you has made me so lame I think I like it.
- Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Then, I remember: oh, I put up with you. So, we’re even.
- They say long-distance relationships will teach you to communicate well… So, we should be mind-readers by now.
- Stick with the man who stuck by you when your hair wasn’t done.
- My boyfriend and I are secretly dating. Very, very secretly. Even he doesn’t know.
- You text him, he doesn’t text back. He was obviously so excited that you texted him that he fainted.
Ex- and Irritating Boyfriend Captions
Do you have an annoying ex-boyfriend you want to stick it to on social media? Does your current boyfriend think he’s the best thing since sliced bread, and you want to knock him down a couple pegs? Here’s some captions to highlight those frustrating, less-than-stellar times in your life. Just remember to play nice with the one you’ve got, even when you’re less than pleased with him. You may want him out in the doghouse, but you may accidentally send him out of our life if you’re not careful.
- My ex is living proof of how stupid I can be.
- When your past calls, don’t answer. It has nothing new to say.
- As soon as your ex sees you smiling, that’s the minute they want you back.
- I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you.
- Sorry I’m late; I didn’t want to come.
- I would wish you the best, but since that’s what you’re giving up, I’ll just wish you luck.
- Don’t cry because they left. Smile because they gave you an opportunity to find someone better.
- My ex updated his status to “standing on the edge of a cliff.” So, I poked him.
- I want to write “I love you” on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how hard it is to love you.
- I see no point in arguing with you. You do a fine job of proving your complete ignorance on your own.
So whether you’re blissfully in love, feeling a bit silly about your guy, or you want to stick it to your ex or the annoying love in your life, we’ve got you covered with our selection of Instagram captions. Have any other favorites? Let us know in the comments below, and you might just make it into one of our updated lists! And make sure to check out some of our other articles for your captioning needs, including words to adorn your selfies, couples selfies, or pics of your best friends.