Cousins are the most common type of relatives that human beings can have. We aren’t all gifted with brothers or sisters, but just about anyone who has any family at all has a cousin. Cousins are like automatic friends; when you go for a family reunion or to visit another branch of your family, there are all these people of about your own age with whom you definitely have at least one thing in common: your family.
Whether your memories of your cousins are of times spent at your grandfather’s cabin, or of roasting marshmallows and telling ghost stories by a fire at summer camp, you probably have great memories with them. As an adult, a lot of us stay in touch with our cousins – after graduating high school, going to college, and entering the workforce, it’s these same summer pals that can stay with you.
Your cousin is your friend for life; no matter what happens in your life you can expect to count on them when you’re older. They’re like your brother or sister – only better because you didn’t have to grow up with them!
When you take pictures of you and your cousins for your Instagram feed, you’ll want to find the perfect Instagram caption to share those feelings with the world. Here are some great captions to help memorialize those memories.
Cousins As Friends
- Cousins are those childhood playmates that grow up to be forever friends.
- Cousins by blood. Sisters at heart. Friends by choice.
- Cousins make the best friends.
- Grandma’s house – where cousins become best friends.
- Friends are forever. Cousins are for life!
- A cousin is a ready-made friend for life.
- We’re cousins because our parents couldn’t handle us as sisters.
- A real cousin is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Cousins are awesome. Well, mine are. I can’t speak to yours.
- Nobody will understand the craziness of your family better than your cousins.
- Cousins are connected heart to heart, neither distance nor time can break them apart.
Cousins Share Your Experiences
- Cousin to cousin we will always be a couple of nuts off the family tree.
- Happiness is any day spent with my cousins.
- Nobody will understand the craziness of your family like your cousins.
- A cousin is like a warm quilt wrapped around the heart.
- “When I walk, I walk with you. Where I go, you’re with me always.” – Alice Hoffman
- A cousin a day keeps the boredom away.
- A real cousin is someone who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Keep calm and love your cousin.
- Time passes and we may be apart, but cousins always stay close at heart.
- “You can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.” –
- “Family is family and is not determined by marriage certificates, divorce papers, and adoption documents. Families are made in the heart.” – C. Joybell C.
- “Remember, cousins, are forever!” – Lydia Howe
- “We must take care of our families wherever we find them.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
- “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” – Jay McInerney
- “Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” – George Burns
- “He’d learned long ago: perfection isn’t what families are all about.” – Jamie Ford
- “The capacity for friendship is God’s way of apologizing for our families.” – Jay McInerney
- “Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.” – Trenton Lee Stewart
- “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” – Mitch Albom
- “It’s very hard to grow up in a perfect family when you’re not perfect.” – E.L. James
Quotes for Cousins
- “Cousins are friends who will love you forever.” – Constance Richards
- “A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “In my cousin, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
- “If little kids had a People magazine, cousins would be on the cover.” – Jim Gaffigan
- “At Christmas, cousins are the presents under the tree.” – Karen Decourcey
- “Cousins are sisters or brothers you never had.” – Reah Glowstorl
- “Cousins are cool to see, impossible to forget, and true to your heart.” – Leo Farno
- “Cousins are those rare people who ask you how you are and then wait to hear the answer.” – Ed Cunningham
- “Win, lose or draw, you’re all my cousins and I love you.” – Chill Wills
- “But in the east the sky was pale and through the gray woods came lanterns with wagons and horses, bringing Grandpa and Grandma and aunts and uncles and cousins.” – Laura Ingalls Wilder
- “We’ve had cloning in the South for years. It’s called cousins.” – Robin Williams
- “In my cousin, I find a second self.” – Isabel Norton
- “Born as a cousin, made as a friend. ” – Byron Pulsifer
- “A cousin is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” – Marion C. Garretty
For the Larger Family
- You call it chaos – we call it a family.
- Blood makes you related. Loyalty makes you a family.
- My family is temperamental: half temper and half mental.
- My family doesn’t go crazy. They are crazy. They go normal from time to time.
- Happiness is homemade.
- Time spent with family is worth every second.
- I love my family more than yesterday; yesterday they got on my nerves.
- “Never judge someone by their relatives.” – Charles Martin
- I’m fortunate to have been raised in my family.
- “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” – Frederick Buechner
- Knowing your family comes first makes every decision easy.
- “A friend forgives quicker than an enemy, and family forgives quicker than a friend.” – Amit Kalantri
- Family is like music. There are some high notes and some low notes, but always a beautiful song.
- Together is our favorite place to be.
- “You are born into your family and your family is born into you. No returns. No exchanges.” – Elizabeth Berg
- Family is where life begins and love never ends.
- “A dysfunctional family is any family with more than one person in it.” – Mary Karr
- I smile because you’re my family. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
Quotes for Family
- “Families are like fudge – mostly sweet with lots of nuts.” – Les Dawson
- “The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
- “Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” – Michael J. Fox
- “I’m a lucky person in that I’ve been loved a lot.” – Monica Bellucci
- “There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.” – Jerry Seinfeld
- “My cousins are shareholders of my soul.” – Saswat Padhy
- “Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.” – Anthony Brandt
- “I sustain myself with the love of family.” – Maya Angelou
- “Some of us can live without a society but not without a family.” – Amit Kalantri
Literary Quotes for Families
- “You need to make time for your family no matter what happens in your life.” — Matthew Quick
- “My dear young cousin, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the eons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.” — Rick Riordan
- “When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family.” — Jim Butcher
- “Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings.” — David Sedaris
- “Then I discovered that being related is no guarantee of love! — Stieg Larsson
- “We have three kinds of family. Those we are born to, those who are born to us, and those we let into our hearts.” — Sherrilyn Kenyon
- “True friends are families that you can select.” — Audrey Hepburn
- “You can kiss your family and friends good-bye and put miles between you, but at the same time you carry them with you in your heart, your mind, your stomach, because you do not just live in a world but a world lives in you.” — Frederick Buechner
- “Home isn’t where you’re from, it’s where you find light when all grows dark.” — Pierce Brown
- “If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.” — George Bernard Shaw
- “This is part of what a family is about, not just love. It’s knowing that your family will be there watching out for you. Nothing else will give you that. Not money. Not fame. Not work.” — Mitch Albom
- “Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” — Marjorie Pay Hinckley
- “Happiness [is] only real when shared. – Jon Krakauer
- “Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there anymore.” — Robin Hobb
- “Maybe you have to know the darkness before you can appreciate the light.” — Madeleine L’Engle
- “It’s very hard to grow up in a perfect family when you’re not perfect.” — E.L. James
- “Friends are God’s way of apologizing for your family.” — Wayne W. Dyer
- “All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is unhappy in its own way.” — Leo Tolstoy
- “After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.” — Oscar Wilde
- “Because that was what you did with family when you’d been worried about them, you grabbed them and held on to them and told them how much they’d pissed you off, and it was okay because no matter how angry you got, they still belonged to you.” — Cassandra Clare
- “The sun doesn’t just hang on one family’s tree.” — Anchee Min
- “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” — Mother Teresa
- “Those whom we most love are often the most alien to us.” — Christopher Paolini
- “A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.” — Mario Puzo
- Our family members are the keepers of our hearts – our cousins most of all because of everything we share with them. What better use is there for social media than to honor your family and your cousins?
We’ve got more Instagram captions for you to use.
Want to learn how to build an Instagram following? Check out this book.
Is your cousin also your best friend? Check out these best friends’ captions.
Inviting your cousin to your wedding? Be sure to read these wedding captions.
And if it’s their birthday, we’ve got birthday captions too!
Of course, we’ve got captions for your ex-BF or ex-GF!
And we’ve got captions for your boyfriend.
How would we not have captions for couples?
Here’s our list of clever Instagram captions.
We’ve even got a list of great lyrics for captions.
Look, folks: we get it. Halloween and Christmas are the true year-end holiday champions. Fine, fine. We’ll agree to that. But still, look at Thanksgiving! Here you have a holiday that requires minimal decoration, but you get to eat a ridiculous amount of yummy comfort foods, spend time with the people you love, and you don’t even have to give gifts! Whether your get-together includes watching The Big Game or getting all the winter decor out for the next big holiday, there’s a lot to be thankful for on this harvest holiday. We can’t overlook Thanksgiving, even as we begin to scour the Black Friday ads, in preparation for the festive season that will lead us into the new year. It’s important for each of us to consider Thanksgiving for what it is: a time to be thankful for the good things in your life. A time to consider where you are in your life and where you’re going. A time to enjoy the company of family, friends, and assorted loved ones. And of course, a time to feast on all that beautiful, carb-rich food (sorry keto fans!).
So, as you gather with friends or family to give thanks for everything that has brought joy to you over the past year, remember to create memories with the people around you. There will surely be some ideal moments and impromptu shots that you’ll want to share with the rest of the gang on Instagram, but as you know, a good Insta-photo needs a great Insta-caption. Check out some of these festive and heartwarming captions for sharing your favorite moments on Instagram, or come up with a few of your own.
Thanksgiving – it’s right there in the name. Nothing shows others how much you appreciate them like a heartfelt expression of gratitude. You are fully allowed to be a little sappy as you demonstrate gratitude on the holiday dedicated to saying “Thank You.”
- Let our lives be full of thanks and giving.
- Thankful and grateful today and every day.
- It’s not joy that makes us grateful; it’s gratitude that makes us joyful.
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
- Gratitude is the best attitude.
- Eat, drink, and be thankful.
- Thankful. Grateful. Blessed.
- Gratitude helps us to see what’s there instead of what isn’t.
- Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us, and the love between us.
- There is always something to be thankful for.
- Carry a thankful heart.
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and never giving it.
- Thanksgiving is a word of ACTION.
- Give thanks for a little and you will find a lot.
- A happy heart is a thankful heart.
- Giving thanks for the simple things in life.
- We are happy. We are thankful. We are family.
Feasting and Festivities
Of course, we all know what Thanksgiving is really about: turkey, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. If you’re a foodie, now is the time to show off the beautiful dishes that grace your table!
- Keep calm and gobble on.
- Thankful, blessed, and mashed potato obsessed.
- Eat, drink, and wear stretchy pants.
- Gobble til you wobble.
- Don’t forget to set your scale back 10 pounds this week.
- Dinner time!!!!!!!!!
- Clear plates, full stomachs, can’t lose.
- I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.
- Stuffed with stuffing.
- Look at this feast; now let’s eat this beast.
- Nap time!
- I’m thankful for elastic waistbands.
- I’m all about that baste.
- Fowl language welcome at the dinner table.
- Thanksgiving dinner is a piece of pie.
- Oh my gourd – I love Thanksgiving!
- I can’t eat another bite…oh look PIE!
Quotes and Sayings
Sometimes the best thing you can say is what someone has already said. These famous quotes might be just the right thing for your Thanksgiving Instagram posts… just make sure you give credit where it’s due!
- I come from a family where gravy is a beverage. – Erma Bombeck
- The thankful receiver bears a bountiful harvest. – William Blake
- I’m grateful for what I am and have. My thanksgiving is perpetual. – Henry David Thoreau
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our Thanksgiving. – W. T. Purkiser
- If you are really thankful, what do you do? You share. – W. Clement Stone
- What if, today, we were grateful for everything? – Charlie Brown
- No one has ever become poor by giving. – Anne Frank
- Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread and pumpkin pie. – Jim Davis
- After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations. – Oscar Wilde
- Not a good day to be my pants. – Kevin James
- It’s not too much food. This is what we’ve been training for our whole lives. This is our destiny, this is our finest hour.- Lorelai Gilmore
Now that you’ve got the captions on standby, make sure you put down your phone in between taking those perfect candid shots, and make a few real-time memories of your own. Be sure to savor every bite of side dishes and pie (avoiding Aunt Edna’s Turnip Surprise, of course), and have the best “day of thanks” you can. It only comes once a year, so enjoy! Happy Thanksgiving!
Viva Las Vegas! It’s the entertainment capital of the world, with shows, music, gambling, and much much more. Whether you’re there to gamble, to catch a show, or just to see the sights, Vegas is a great place to make some memories (even if they have to stay in Vegas!) and that means taking some great pictures and videos for your Instagram feed. But once you have those pictures, you’re going to need some snappy, catchy, or just plain literary quotes for your captions. That’s what we’re here for, so let’s get started!
Love for Las Vegas
- “Las Vegas looks the way you’d imagine heaven must look at night.” – Chuck Palahnuik
- “Vegas is everything that’s right with America.” – Drew Carey
- “Man, I really like Vegas.” – Elvis Presley
- “Vegas means comedy, tragedy, happiness and sadness all at the same time.” – Artie Lange
- “Las Vegas is sort of how God would do it if he had money.” – Steve Wynn
- “A little bit of this town goes a long way.” – Hunter S. Thompson
- “Las Vegas is the savage heart of the American Dream.” –
- Vegas is the answer no matter the question.
- Keep calm and go to Vegas.
- Life is more fun with games.
- Vegas, here I come!
- City of lights, smiles, and memories.
- “What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas … but that doesn’t matter when you live there.” –
- Here I get a break from my own thoughts.
- Viva Las Vegas
- Shiniest place on Earth.
- “Las Vegas: all the amenities of modern society in a habitat unfit to grow a tomato.” – Jason Love
- An oasis of fun!
- Desert rose.
- The shiniest mirage.
- Figurative and literal oasis.
- “The view from the window, particularly if you enjoy neon, is extraordinary.” –
- “What happens in Vegas, I’m telling everyone.” – Dane Cook
- “There’s just no quiet in Vegas.” – Barry Manilow
- “Boy, you get greedy in Vegas.” – Louie Anderson
- “Every time I go to Vegas, I seem to incur some kind of fine.” – Artie Lange
- What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
- “Buy the ticket, take the ride.” – Hunter S. Thompson
- Alcohol you later!
- I would just like to apologize in advance for my behavior in Vegas.
- Goodbye reality. Hello Vegas!
- Meanwhile, in Vegas…
- “The secret of Vegas is that money is boring. Hence all the bluster.” –
- The sky’s the limit.
- “Everyone was going to lose their money at some point. You may as well do so half drunk and at the mercy of a pretty smile.” –
- Sun City
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Luck be a lady tonight.” – Frank Loesser
- 0% Luck – 100% Hustle
- May good luck be your friend.
- My luck is so bad that if I bought a cemetery, then people would stop dying.
- I make my own luck.
- “If I lost all, at least I would have played for it. It had always been my philosophy that one must play, or be a loser two-fold.” –
- The night is on my side.
- You don’t need luck when you’ve got these skills.
- “Everything’s a gamble, love most of all.” –
- “May the flop be with you.” – Doyle Brunson
- “If you can’t beat them, bluff them.” – N.R. Kudelis
- Life is a gamble.
- Life is like a poker game; it’s not what you’re given – it’s how you use it.
- “I don’t gamble, if you will concede that poker is a game of skill.” –
- Let the chips fall where they may!
- “All life is a gamble and our lives are the dice we throw.” –
- Keep calm and play poker.
- “The gambling known as business looks with austere disfavor upon the business known as gambling.” –
- “It’s hard to walk away from a winning streak, even harder to leave the table when you’re on a losing one.” –
- Never bet against the house.
- Going to Vegas and not gambling is like going to a restaurant and not eating.
- Because if you’re not winning, then what are you doing?
- “It is impossible to change your luck. But, you can always change the machine you are at!” –
- Go rich, come home richer.
- “Life’s a game and men the gamblers. They’ll stake their whole pile on the one chance in a thousand. Take away that one chance, and – they won’t play.” –
- Poker face.
- “The greatest risk is not taking one.” –
- Snake eyes!
- “Gambling isn’t fun; winning is fun.” –
- “Why can’t we remember anything that happened last night?” – The Hangover
- “Why don’t you give me half the money you were going to bet, we’ll go out back, Ill kick you in the nuts, and we’ll call it a day.” – Vegas Vacation
- “You’re either in or you’re out. Right now.” – Ocean’s Eleven
- “I haven’t seen so many side burns since West Side Story.” – Honeymoon in Vegas
Vegas in Literature
- “Las Vegas suggests that the thirst for places, for cities and gardens and wilderness, is unslaked, that people will still seek out the experience of wandering about in the open air to examine the architecture, the spectacles, and the stuff for sale, will still hanker after surprises and strangers.” – Rebecca Solnit
- “Everyone is a bender away from oblivion.” –
- “I came to see that Las Vegas is not a freak but is, instead, deeply integrated with the rest of the country, and the world beyond. It is symptom, mirror, metaphor.” –
- “One more cockeyed optimist thrown under the reality bus.” –
- “I love Las Vegas because it’s the one city less classy than Los Angeles.” –
- “The people who say New York never sleeps must have never visited Las Vegas.” –
- “It’s like gambling, somehow. You go out for a night of drinking and you don’t know where you’re going to end up the next day. It could work out good, or it could be disastrous. It’s like the throw of the dice.” — Jim Morrison
- “I’ve never been to Vegas, but I’ve gambled all my life.” — Ryan Adams
- “You must work and do good, not be lazy and gamble, if you wish to earn happiness. Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction.” — Anne Frank
- “There is something about jumping a horse over a fence, something that makes you feel good. Perhaps it’s the risk, the gamble. In any event it’s a thing I need.” — William Faulkner
- “Life is a gamble, at terrible odds. If it were a bet you wouldn’t take it.” — Tom Stoppard
- “Love is a gamble and sometimes it hurts, but whether you win or lose being in love is a beautiful thing.” — M.J. Abraham
- “If you know you’re worth nothing, only a gamble with death can gratify your vanity.” — Don DeLillo
- “I looked to the ceiling and told God, “God, next time I want an adventure, strike me with lightning. You have my permission.” — Kristen Ashley
- “Time is our gambling partner on the other side of the table and it holds all the cards of the deck in its hand, we have to guess the winning cards of life, our lives.” — José Saramago
- “In my life, I’ve learned when to let shit go and when to fight. This, babe, what we got, I’ll fight for.” — Kristen Ashley
- “Maybe that’s why adults drink, gamble, and do drugs – because they can’t get naturally lit anymore. Maybe we lose that ability as we get older.” — Matthew Quick
- “Women’s total instinct for gambling is satisfied by marriage.” — Gloria Steinem
- “I generally find,’ Clent murmured after a pause, ‘that it is best to treat borrowed time the same way as borrowed money. Spend it with panache, and try to be somewhere else when it runs out.’ — Frances Hardinge
- “Never kiss a girl whose brothers have knife scars.” — Robert Jordan
- “What is life if not a gamble? — F.E. Higgins
- “Whisky, gambling and Ferraris are better than housework.” — Françoise Sagan
- “I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted.” — W.C. Fields
- “Life is gamble, It’s harsh and painful most of the time, and it’s not for the timid. Spoils go to the victor, not to the one who doesn’t even show up for the battle.” — Acheron
- “Gamble everything for love, if you’re a true human being.” — Rumi
- “Everything’s a gamble, love most of all.” — Tess Gerritsen
Now get out on that strip, live a little, and up that social media game.
Want some more Instagram captions for your travels?
We’ve got captions for New York City!
We’ve got captions for Nashville!
We’ve got captions for Austin!
Of course we have captions for Disney World!
And yes, we’ve got captions for Washington, DC!
The username is the first part of your online identity that anyone else sees. It appears on your forum posts, your messages, your funny snapshots – and whether you get a username that’s catchy or edgy (OJDidIt_ProveMeWrong) or something as dishwater dull as BobJones80132, it will impact the experience that you and other people will have in the online world. We’ve all been involved in really cool and immersive roleplaying games online, when Ass_Hash_HackMaster_6969 came rolling through, and it was disruptive and obnoxious; what we don’t realize is that BobJones80132 really isn’t any less out of place. In this article, we’re going to show you how to forge a username that is cool, catchy, clever, or even subversive.
Tips for Creating a Cool Username
We all know a killer username when we see one, but it’s harder to come up with something creative from scratch. Try a few of these tips to get your creative juices flowing.
- Be random. – Try combining random nouns and adjectives or verbs to create pleasantly silly and irreverent names. Do you like pandas and ballet? How about PandaPirouet. Take it a step further and try some truly random names like MysticalDimples or TurtleAsylum.
- Be punny. – If being random is just…well…too random for you, and you want to show off your clever side, try a pun. Base it off of something relevant to your interests like WombRaider instead of Tomb Raider or RichardtheTurd instead of Richard III. Bonus points if you make it a double entendre.
- Try a rhyme. – If puns are too tough (or too annoying), try rhyming instead. Again, go with something based off of your interests or personality. Examples include FragrantVagrant or BrainDrain.
- There’s always alliteration. – Even easier than puns is an alliterative username. All you need to do is include two or three words that all start with the same letter. Consider SuddenlySnape or ViciousValentine.
- Consider the circumstances. – You can always play off of the circumstances under which the username will be seen by other people. Make a joke about them reading the name like IMadeYouReadThis or PleaseStopReadingThis. You can also try getting more specific. For example, if you’re username is for an online game, ask yourself the context under which it will show up.
- Be you. – What are you passionate about? What part of your personality do you want to shine through on this platform? Choose a username that’s true to you and relevant for the circumstances.
Tips for Differentiating Your Username
Sometimes you think of the perfect username only to find out that some lucky person got there first. Not to worry, there are some simple ways that you can set yourself apart without sacrificing your great idea.
- Play with the spelling. – Is CrazyCathy taken? Perhaps KrazyKathy isn’t. Think of some new ways to spell old things.
- Add numbers or special characters. Still no luck? How abou Kr@zyK@thy? It gets the point across in a silly and memorable way.
- Don’t forget the underscore. Ok. So, apparently there are a lot of Cathys (or Kathys) out there, and they’re all crazy. Consider Crazy_Cathy. If nothing else, it’s certainly easier to read.
Still no luck? Try a combination of all three strategies. That or consider changing your name to Consuela.
Ready to get those creative juices flowing? Allow us to get you started.
You get the idea.
To help you create some unique names of your own, we’ve searched out several great lists of focused keywords.
These are words that touch on basic emotions and can be very powerful as part of a username.
These are words that describe the way we perceive things.
- Blown away
- Jaw-droppingly good
Animals make great words to use in usernames – evocative and creative.
- Black-Backed Grosbeak
- Black-headed Heron
- Bush Pig
- Cape Buffalo
- Dart Frog
- Forest Hog
- Giant Panda
- Glass Frog
- Golden Eagle
- Golden Toad
- Great Blue Heron
- Great Horned Owl
- Greater White-fronted Goose
- Green Heron
- Happy face Spider
- Hooded Oriole
- Hooded Vulture
- Hoopoe Malachite
- Howler Monkey
- Komodo Dragon
- Leaf-Cutter Ant
- Long-Tailed Sylph
- Monitor Lizard
- Monkey Frog
- Mountain Bluebird
- Northern Pygmy Owl
- Paradise Tanager
- Poison Arrow Frog
- Prairie Falcon
- Praying Mantis
- Purple MartinPygmy Marmoset
- Rainbow Lizard
- Red-shouldered Hawk
- Ruby-crowned Kinglet
- Scarlet Macaw
- Snowy Egret
- Spider Monkey
- Squirrel Monkey
- Strawberry Poisoned Dart Frog
- Swallow-Tailed Kite
- Tamarin Lion
- Tree Frog
- Violet-green Swallow
- Western Meadowlark
- White faced Monkey
- White Pelican
- White-Throated Swift
- Wild Cat
- Wood Duck
- Woolly Monkey
Keeping track of usernames and passwords just got a lot easier with this password journal!
Need some cool usernames for Discord? Now go out there and reinvent your digital self.
Dogs are humanity’s closest friends in the animal world, though we sometimes wonder if they’re just putting up with us. Universally referred to as “man’s best friend”, our dogs share our lives, our joys, our griefs…and our dinners. They warm us up in winter nights and remind us that nothing in life is really all that serious if you have a ball to fetch and meat on your plate. It’s no wonder that we take such pleasure in sharing our furry friends with the world. Here are a few captions to help you capture those moments with your mutt.
Humans vs. Dogs
- If my dog makes you uncomfortable, I’d be happy to lock you in the other room.
- What a beautiful world it would be if people had hearts like dogs.
- If my dog doesn’t like you, I probably won’t either.
- I like dogs better than most humans.
- No person on Earth will love you more, be more patient with your moods, and keep your secrets better than your dog.
- My dog gets treated better than some humans, because he behaves better than some humans.
- “Dogs never bite me – just humans.” – Marilyn Monroe
Cats vs. Dogs
- Dogs love you. Cats tolerate you.
- If you want a roommate, get a cat. If you want family, get a dog.
- Dogs: Better than cats since…well, forever.
- Dogs think you’re a god. Cats think they’re the gods.
For the Love of Dogs
- I want to go to dog heaven.
- Happiness is doggy kisses.
- Live. Love. Bark.
- Love is a four-legged word.
- Love is wet noses, sloppy kisses, and wagging tails.
- The road to my heart is paved with pawprints.
- Life is too short to just have one dog.
- The best therapist has fur and four legs.
- Dogs have a way of finding people who need them and filling an emptiness they didn’t know they had.
- “Dogs are not our whole lives, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
- People who say money can’t buy you happiness, have never paid an adoption fee.
All About Rescues
- You can’t buy love, but you can rescue it.
- The best things in life are rescued.
- My family is a rescue family.
- Saving a dog will not change the whole world, but it will change that dog’s world.
- I’ll love you fur-ever.
- He’s not fat, he’s husky!
- I find dog puns rePUGnant.
- I’ve had a ruff day.
- What a mastiff waste of time.
- What’s up dog?
- He keeps hounding me for a treat!
- Every morning, I enjoy coffee and a beagle.
(Wo)Man’s best Friend
- In life, it’s not about where you go, but who goes with you.
- Everyone thinks they have the best dog, and none of them are wrong.
- They say that dogs are man’s best friend, but I say they are family.
- The more men I meet, the more I love dogs.
- Whoever said that diamonds are a girl’s best friend never had a dog.
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” – Orhan Pamuk
- “Some of my best leading men have been dogs and horses.” – Elizabeth Taylor
- Crazy Dog Lady
- In my home, dog hair is both a fashion accessory and a condiment.
- Money can buy a lot of things, but it doesn’t wiggle its butt every time you come to the door.
- Home is where the dog is.
- Travel with dogs for twice the adventure!
- First they steal your heart; then they steal your bed.
- “Everything I know, I learned from dogs.” – Nora Roberts
- “If I have any beliefs about immortality, it is that certain dogs I have known will go to heaven, and very, very few persons. ” – James Thurber
- “In times of joy, all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag.” – W. H. Auden
- “Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.” – Mark Twain
- “Owning a dog is slightly less expensive than being addicted to crack.” – Jen Lancaster
- “Outside of a dog, a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read.” – Groucho Marx
- “Dogs never bite me. Just humans.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “I’m suspicious of people who don’t like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn’t like a person.” – Bill Murray
- “If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience.” – Woodrow Wilson
- “Don’t accept your dog’s admiration as conslusive evidence that your are wonderful.” – Ann Landers
- “People love dogs. You can never go wrong adding a dog to the story.” – Jim Butcher
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Dogs are the magicians of the universe.” – Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- “The better I get to know men, the more I find myself loving dogs.” – Charles de Gaulle
- “The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.” – Andy Rooney
- “If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” – Will Rogers
- “Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.” – Roger Caras
- “Whoever said you can’t buy happiness forgot little puppies.” – Gene Hill
- “Every dog must have his day.” – Jonathan Swift
- “The more boys I meet the more I love my dog.” – Carrie Underwood
- “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man’s.” – Mark Twain
- “Meow” means “woof” in cat.” – George Carlin
- “We humans may be brilliant and we may be special, but we are still connected to the rest of life. No one reminds us of this better than our dogs.” – Patricia McConnell
- “Dogs are our link to paradise.” – Milan Kundera
- “You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.” – W. Bruce Cameron
- “Dogs do speak, but only to those who know how to listen.” – Orhan Pamuk
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.” – Josh Billings
- “I believe in integrity. Dogs have it. Humans are sometimes lacking it.” – Cesar Millan
- “There is no faith which has never yet been broken, except that of a truly faithful dog” – Konrad Lorenz
- “You can always trust a dog that likes peanut butter.” – Kate DiCamillo
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
More Dog Quotes
- “When a child is locked in the bathroom with water running and he says he’s doing nothing but the dog is barking, call 911.” — Erma Bombeck
- “Whoever said you can’t buy Happiness forgot little puppies.” — Gene Hill
- “You can say any fool thing to a dog and the dog will just give you this look that says, ‘My GOSH, you’re RIGHT! I NEVER would’ve thought of that!” — Dave Barry
- “Everything I know, I learned from dogs.” — Nora Roberts
- “I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” — Gilda Radner
- “When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.” — Nora Ephron
- “A dog doesn’t care if you’re rich or poor, educated or illiterate, clever or dull. Give him your heart and he will give you his.” — John Grogan
- “My little dog—a heartbeat at my feet.” — Edith Wharton
- “You can take my heart, but I can’t let you take my dog.” — Karin Slaughter
- “Yesterday I was a dog. Today I’m a dog. Tomorrow I’ll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There’s so little hope for advancement. ” — Snoopy
- “Dogs never talk about themselves but listen to you while you talk about yourself, and keep up an appearance of being interested in the conversation. ” — Jerome K. Jerome
- “Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear.” — Dave Barry
- “In times of joy, all of us wished we possessed a tail we could wag.” — W.H. Auden
- “A dog has one aim in life… to bestow his heart.” — J.R. Ackerley
- “If you don’t have a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life.” — Roger Caras
- “Once you have had a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished.” — Dean Koontz
- “Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later.” — Mary Bly
- “The greatest pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself with him, and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of himself, too.” — Samuel Butler
- “When what you want is a relationship, and not a person, get a dog.” — Deb Caletti
- “A house is not a home until it has a dog.” — Gerald Durrell
- “To his dog, every man is Napoleon; hence the constant popularity of dogs.” — Aldous Huxley
- “I have a very old and very faithful attachment for dogs. I like them because they always forgive.” — Albert Camus
- “People love dogs. You can never go wrong adding a dog to the story.” — Jim Butcher
- “You can usually tell that a man is good if he has a dog who loves him.” — W. Bruce Cameron
- “The dog is a gentleman; I hope to go to his heaven not man’s.” — Mark Twain
If these captions don’t get your puppy excited, nothing will. Time to get snapping!
Need more animal-related Instagram captions? We’ve got your back!
Here’s our list of Instagram captions for the zoo.
Whether you’re visiting Disney World or Disney Land, or even Disneyland Paris or Tokyo, the Disney parks are magical names. They conjure up memories of childhood happiness for older folks, and create excitement and anticipation among the young. When you visit a Disney park, whether it’s one of the big ones or one of the lesser-known attractions, you’ll be creating amazing memories for yourself and your family. The parks are vacation meccas, hugely popular with visitors from all over the world, and more than a hundred million people visit Walt’s namesake parks each year. With the costumes, the colorful backgrounds and sets, and the beautiful settings, these magical places are gold mines for amazing Instagram shares and stories. Once you have the Disney pictures you just need the perfect Disney sentiment to capture the magic of the moment.
Disney Movie Quotes
Consider some of these famous Disney quotes from your favorite movies for your next Disney-themed Instagram caption, organized by movie for your convenience.
- “A whole new world.” – Aladdin
- “I can show you the world.” – Aladdin
- “I’m like a shooting star. I’ve come so far.” – Aladdin
- “It is not what is outside, but what is inside that counts.” – Aladdin
- “You ain’t never had a friend like me.” – Aladdin
- “I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.” – Alice in Wonderland
- “If you don’t know where you want to go, then it doesn’t matter which path you take.” – Alice in Wonderland
- “Most everyone’s mad here.” – Alice in Wonderland
- “Off with their heads!” – Alice in Wonderland
- “Love is a song that never ends.” – Bambi
- “Be our guest!” – Beauty and the Beast
- “Tale as old as time.” – Beauty and the Beast
- “You don’t have time to be timid. You must be bold and daring.” – Beauty and the Beast
- “Our fate lives within us. You only have to be brave enough to see it.” – Brave
- “You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it.” – Brave
- “Even miracles take a little time.” – Cinderella
- “How lovely would it be if I could live in my fantasy.” – Cinderella
- “My heart has wings and I can fly.” – Cinderella
- “The most important thing a girl wears is her confidence.” – Cinderella
- “Happiness is the richest thing we will ever own.” – Duck Tales
- “Don’t just fly, soar.” – Dumbo
- “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” – Dumbo
- “I look at you, and I’m home.” – Finding Nemo
- “Just keep swimming.” – Finding Nemo
- “Do you want to build a snowman?” – Frozen
- “I am one with the wind and sky.” – Frozen
- “Let it go.” – Frozen
- “Some people are worth melting for.” – Frozen
- “The sky’s awake, so I’m awake.” – Frozen
- “A true hero isn’t measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart.” – Hercules
- “Giving up is for rookies.” – Hercules
- “Go the distance.” – Hercules
- “I’m a damsel. I’m in distress. I can handle this.” – Hercules
- “I never look back, darling!” – Incredibles
- “You are my greatest adventure.” – Incredibles
- “Your identity is your most valuable possession. Protect it.” – Incredibles
- “It’s a world of laughter, a world of tears.” – It’s a Small World
- “This is the night – it’s a beautiful night, and we call it bella notte.” – Lady and the Tramp
- “Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten.” – Lilo and Stitch
- “In every job that must be done there is an element of fun.” – Mary Poppins
- “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.” – Mary Poppins
- “There’s the whole world at your feet.” – Mary Poppins
- “Believe you can, then you will.” – Mulan
- “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – Mulan
- “I’ll think of a mermaid lagoon underneath a magic moon.” – Peter Pan
- “Now, think of the happiest things. It’s the same as having wings.” – Peter Pan
- “Think happy thoughts.” – Peter Pan
- “When there’s a smile in your heart, there’s no better time to start.” – Peter Pan
- “Always let your conscience be your guide.” – Pinocchio
- “The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.” – Pirates of the Caribbean
- “Listen with your heart, you will understand.” – Pocahontas
- “Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?” – Pocahontas
- “I’d rather die today than live 100 years without knowing you.” – Pocahontas
- “If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll find things you never knew you never knew.” – Pocahontas
- “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Rapunzel
- “The only thing predictable about life is its unpredictability.” – Ratatouille
- “If you focus on what you left behind, you’ll never be able to see what lies ahead.” – Ratatouille
- “I’ve walked with you once upon a dream.” – Sleeping Beauty
- “You’re never too old to be young.” – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- “Magic mirror on the wall, who’s the fairest of them all?” – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- “Remember you’re the one who can fill the world with sunshine.” – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- “Venture outside your comfort zone. The rewards are worth it.” – Tangled
- “You’ve got a friend in me.” – The Fox and the Hound
- “Life’s not a spectator sport.” – The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- “Today is a good day to try.” – The Hunchback of Notre Dame
- “For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.” – The Jungle Book
- “Forget about your worries and your strife.” – The Jungle Book
- “The bare necessities of life will come to you.” – The Jungle Book
- “Hakuna Matata.” – The Lion King
- “This child is getting wildly out of wing.” – The Lion King
- “Can you feel the love tonight?” – The Lion King
- “I’m surrounded by idiots.” – The Lion King
- “I’m working on my roar.” – The Lion King
- “The way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – The Lion King
- “Children got to be free to live their own lives.” – The Little Mermaid
- “Don’t underestimate the importance of body language.” – The Little Mermaid
- “We got the spirit – you got to hear it!” – The Little Mermaid
- “You want something done, you’ve got to do it yourself.” – The Little Mermaid
- “Look at this stuff. Isn’t it neat?” – The Little Mermaid
- “Fairy tales can come true.” – The Princess and the Frog
- “You’re the best thing I never knew I needed.” – The Princess and the Frog
- “Reach for the sky!” – Toy Story
- “To infinity and beyond!” – Toy Story
- “You are my greatest adventure.” – Up
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “How do you spell love? You don’t spell it; you feel it.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “If you weren’t you, then we’d all be a bit less we.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Life is a journey to be experienced, not a problem to be solved.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” – Winnie the Pooh
Disney Slogans and Quotes From Walt
Not everything got put in the movies – there are a lot of great quotes from Walt himself and from the Disney company as a whole.
- “No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dreams that you wish will come true.”
- “The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique.”
- “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.”
- “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”
- “Fantasy, if it’s really convincing, can’t become dated, for the simple reason that it represents a flight into a dimension that lies beyond the reach of time.”
- “It’s not hard to make decisions when you know what your values are.”
- “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
- “I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I have ever known.”
- “Think, Believe, Dream, and Dare.”
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirates’ loot on Treasure Island and best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.”
- “When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
- “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.”
- “If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse.”
- “She believed in dreams, all right, but she also believed in doing something about them. When Prince Charming didn’t come along, she went over to the palace and got him.”
- “I love the nostalgic myself. I hope we never lose some of the things of the past.”
- “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- “Good bye may seem forever. Farewell is like the end, but in my heart is the memory and there you will always be.”
- “Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world.”
- “Forever is a long long time and time has a way of changing things.”
- “Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.”
Whether you like the trendy new films or the childhood classics, there’s a quotable movie out there for you. So get out there and share that adorable pic of you and Minnie Mouse. Don’t keep all the magic to yourself!
Need some more captions for your travelling picture show? We’ve got what you need!
Visiting Vegas? Check out our captions for Las Vegas!
Country music more your jam? We’ve got captions for Nashville!
Hitting the Big Apple? Of course we have captions for New York City!
Get that southwest flavor with our captions for Austin!
Doing it California style? Check out our captions for San Diego!
Stranger Things is a science-fiction/horror series airing on Netflix, which has seen three seasons as of July 2019. A number of name Hollywood actors have joined many new stars, including Winona Ryder, Finn Wolfhard, Gaten Matarazzo, Natalia DYer, Cara Buono, Matthew Modine, Joe Keery, Sean Astin, Paul Reiser, and Maya Hawke. The series is set in a fictional Indiana town and involves investigations into mysterious supernatural events and disappearances. The series is set in the 1980s, and references pop culture staples of the time such as the films of John Carpenter and Steven Spielberg, the novels of Stephen King, and cultural staples like video games and Dungeons & Dragons.
Season one consisted of eight episodes and premiered on July 15, 2016. Season two had nine episodes, airing October 27, 2017. Season three went back to eight episodes and was released on July 4, 2019. The producers say that the show will likely end after one or two more seasons. Stranger Things has received 31 Emmy nominations, four Golden Globe nominations, and won the SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series in 2016.
We’ve collected some of the best and weirdest Stranger Things quotes for you to enjoy while you want for Season 4. If it’s been too long since you last joined Mike and company in their battle against the Upside Down, then allow us to remind you of some of the funnier, more profound, and most noteworthy quotes.
- “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.”
- “After school, you all go home. Immediately. That means no biking around looking for your friend, no investigating, no nonsense. This isn’t some Lord of the Rings book.”
- “Yeah? And I want a date with Bo Derek. We all want things.”
- “You wanna know the worst thing that’s ever happened here in the four years I’ve been working here?…It’s when an owl attacked Eleanor Gillespie’s head because it thought that her hair was a nest.”
- “You think I actually wanted to come to this? I was just hungry.”
- “C-O-M-promise. Compromise? How ’bout that’s your word for the day, yeah? It’s something that’s kinda in-between, something like… half-way happy.”
- “Rule number one: always keep the curtains drawn.”
- “Rule number two: only open the door, if you hear my secret knock.”
- “Rule number three: Don’t ever go out alone… especially not in the daylight.”
- “And you keep your shit outta my town. That is the deal. I have done my part, now you do yours. Convince me.”
- “You wanna go out in the world?! You better grow up! GROW THE HELL UP!”
- “I’m stealthy, like a ninja.”
- “I may be a pretty shitty boyfriend, but it turns out I’m actually a pretty damn good babysitter.”
- “How come the only one helping me out is the random girl?”
- “I’m sorry? What the hell am I sorry for?”
- “You tell anyone that I told you that and your ass is grass.”
- “It’s finger-lickin’ good!”
- “Something’s coming. Something hungry for blood. A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here.”
- “I think that you’re bullshit.”
- “You shouldn’t like things because people tell you you’re supposed to.”
- “Sometimes people don’t really say what they’re thinking. But you capture the right moment…it says more.”
- “Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak.”
- “I don’t like most people; he’s in the vast majority.”
- “Nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world.”
- “The demogorgon – it got me. See you tomorrow.”
- “If anyone asks where I am, I’ve left the country.”
- “If we’re both going crazy, then we’ll go crazy together, right?”
- “The campaign took two weeks to plan. How was I supposed to know it was going to take ten hours?”
- “Maybe you thought you were helping, but you weren’t. You hurt me, do you understand? What you did sucks.”
- “We’re not even in the game; we’re on the bench.”
- “Hey, if we’re both going crazy, we’ll go crazy together, right?”
- “Do you want to figure it out?”
- “I’m on a curiosity voyage, and I need my paddles to travel.”
- “She’s our friend, and she’s crazy.”
- “Accident or not, admit it, it was a little awesome.”
- “She will not be able to resist these pearls.”
- “Sometimes your total obliviousness just blows my mind.”
- “Why are you keeping this curiosity door locked?”
- “Our friend has superpowers, and she squeezed your tiny bladder with her mind.”
- “Sorry, but you ate my cat!”
- “We never would have upset you if we knew you had superpowers.”
- “Did you ever think maybe Will went missing because he ran into something bad? And we’re going to the exact same spot where he was last seen? And we have no weapons or anything?”
- “Really, everyone dressed up last year.”
- “An inter-dimensional slug?! Because it’s awesome.”
- “We’re talking about the destruction of our world as we know it.”
- “It’s called a wrist-rocket!”
- “Oh yeah, this is the monster killer!”
- “Don’t be a pussy. Fireball him!”
- “When do you feel good about anything?”
- “You’re just not nimble enough, but you’ll get there someday.”
- “Friends don’t lie.”
- “What is friend?”
- “I saw you. In the rainbow room.”
- “I’m a fighter. I’ve killed.”
- “A safe place to what? Be creepy?”
- “Hey guys, why are you headed towards the sound?”
- “I didn’t realize it was such an honor to go trick-or-treating with you.”
- “Say you understand. Say it!”
- “People don’t spend their lives trying to look at what’s behind the curtain. They like the curtain. It provides them stability, comfort, and definition.” – Murray Bauman
- “You’re talking about grief. This is different.” – Joyce Byers
- “Only love makes you that crazy sweetheart…and that damn stupid.” – Florence
- “I’m chill.” – Barbara Holland
- “Science is neat, but I’m afraid it’s not very forgiving.” – Mr. Clarke
- “I always thought stuff like this happened in movies and comic books.” – Bob Newby
- “Our children don’t live here anymore. You didn’t know that?” – Ted Wheeler
- “Who do you think would make more money in a freak show? Midnight, Frogface, or Toothless?” – Troy
- “I told you a million times my teeth are coming in. It’s called cleidocranial dysplasia.” – Dustin
- “Acne isn’t a rash, and it isn’t contagious, you prepubescent wastoid!” – Keith
- “Finally. Victims!” – Bob Newby
- “I will never, ever let anything bad happen to you ever again. Whatever’s going on in you, we’re gonna fix it.” – Joyce Beyers
- “Men of science have made abundant mistakes of every kind.” – Sam Owens
- “She’s only gonna break your heart, and you’re way too young for that shit.” – Steve Harrington
- “They’re criminals. We simply make them pay for their crimes.” – Kali Prasad
- “You’re now faced with the same choice, Jane: go back into hiding and hope they don’t find you, or fight, and face them again.” – Kali Prasad
- “It’s gonna be okay. Remember: Bob Newby, superhero.” – Bob Newby
- “Sometimes, I impress even myself.” – Sam Owens
Still craving more Stranger Things? Don’t worry. Season 4 is coming up next year!
We’ve got more quote compilations to satisfy you!
Here’s some “Miss You Like…” quotes for the lovelorn.
We’ve got some sexy love quotes for you…
Here’s some appreciative hard work quotes for your SO.
For the broken-hearted, here are our lost love quotes.
Encourage your texting friends with these good luck quotes!
Sometimes, it seems like social networks were made for birthdays and celebration. Sure, Facebook’s a great tool for remembering when your friends’ birthdays are upcoming, and the same goes for planning parties and inviting guests from your friends list. But the real fun in social media comes from wishing your friends a happy birthday, whether on Snapchat or Facebook, and especially on Instagram. The photo-sharing social network used by hundreds of millions of people around the world is one of the best ways to celebrate the birthday of your best friend, your boyfriend, girlfriend, or any other significant person in your life. Posting multiple images of you and your friend or family member is a great way to show off what you think of your friendship!
Of course, to really nail the birthday celebration, you’ll want to combing your collection of photos with a clever caption that truly shows off your relationship with that person. Photos say a thousand words, but there’s something special about tying together your love for the person with the memories you’re sharing on Instagram. If you’re having difficulty thinking of the right caption for your post, you aren’t alone. Thinking of the right caption for you post can be challenging. Do you want something clever and inspirational, or something a bit funnier? Something a bit serious, focused on your love for the person, or something goofy to match your friendship?
Don’t fret—we’ve got you covered with some of the best birthday wishes you could think of for Instagram. Take a look at our list of some of our favorite birthday captions, and wish your friend a happy birthday exactly how you want.
General Birthday Sayings
If you’re looking to keep things simple and silly, try out of one of these more-general birthday greetings that have been trending across social media. These aren’t too personal, though they certainly can customized to be so, and they’ll put a smile on your face and theirs in no time. These are also great if you don’t know the person as well as you’d like, allowing you to wish your friend or acquaintance a happy birthday while also pushing for a closer friendship. Let’s take a look.
Old enough to know better, but still young enough to get away with it.
- Drink coffee and eat cake!
- On this day, a queen was born.
- I like birthdays, but I think too many can kill you.
- Studies show that people who have the most birthdays live the longest.
- When the candles cost more than the cake, it’s time to realize you’re getting old.
- I’m happy to report that your inner child is still ageless.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- I’ve decided you’re not old, you’re 25 plus shipping and handling. n
- I’m so awesome, when I was born, I was given a certificate.
- May your troubles be as few and far between as my grandmother’s teeth.
For Your Besties
There are plenty of reasons to look for captions that work for your closest of friends, most among them being that your friends deserve the best captions possible. If you’re looking for the right thing to say about your BFFs, you’ll need to look at some of these best-friend-centric captions to add some birthday wishes onto your greeting.
- I feel privileged to have spent one more year of my life with you. Happy birthday!
- You may not be the only friend I have, but you’re definitely the only friend I need. Blessed to spend another year with you.
- We’ve been best friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence. Guess we’ll find out this weekend. Happy birthday!
- For your birthday, I wanted to give you something that was both funny and charming, but then I remembered you already have me in your life.
- Best friends are hard to find, because the very best one is already mine. Happy birthday!
- Life was meant for good friends and great adventures. Let’s make your birthday one of them.
- A good friend knows all your stories; a best friend helped you write them. Write a new one tonight as we celebrate your birthday!
- I’m so glad this beautiful human continues to exist another year.
Sometimes letting the professionals do the work for you is the best way to go. Songs and song lyrics have been used for centuries as a way to express one’s true emotions towards another, and using songs from the past fifty or sixty years of pop and rock music is one of the best ways to celebrate someone’s birthday. If you’re looking for something with a little flair, consider using one of these birthday-centric lyrics from some of the most popular singers and songwriters of the past half-century.
- “Time makes you bolder.” – Fleetwood Mac
- “Oh the movie never ends. It goes on and on and on and on.” – Journey
- “I was so much older then; I’m younger than that now.” – The Byrds
- “May you stay forever young.” – Bob Dylan
- “Let’s celebrate with a toast and get lost in tonight.” – Drake
- “Don’t stop thinking about tomorrow.” – Fleetwood Mac
- “It’s my life. It’s now or never. I ain’t gonna live forever.” – Jon Bon Jovi
- “Nobody likes you when you’re 23.” – Blink 182
- “Turn my birthday into a lifestyle” – Drake
- “I don’t know about you, but I’m feelin’ 22.” – Taylor Swift
- “We’re going to party like it’s your birthday.” – 50 Cent
- “They say it’s your birthday; we’re gonna have a good time.” – The Beatles
- “It’s my party, and I’ll cry if I want to.” – Lesley Gore
Song lyrics are great, but quotations from some famous celebrities, authors, and individuals can work well in their place. If you aren’t feeling satisfied with the use of rock, hip-hop, and pop lyrics, using a quote from your friend’s favorite celebrity might be ideal for your Instagram post. Check out some choice quotes below, and make sure to look for a better quote using your person’s favorite authors and writers if the ones below don’t fit for you!
- “The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.” – Lucille Ball
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true, there is no one alive who is you-er than you.” – Dr. Seuss
- “The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “You can’t help getting older, but you don’t have to get old.” – George Burns
- “It takes a long time to become young.” – Pablo Picasso
- “Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.” – Groucho Marx
- “A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman’s birthday but never remembers her age.” – Robert Frost
- “It’s not the years in your life that counts, it’s the life in your years.” – Adlai Stevenson
While Facebook has become a political war zone and Twitter feels, at times, too limiting, Instagram is ideal to use as a way to wish your best friends and family members a happy birthday. With tagging, no major character limits, and the ability to upload multiple images, the photo-sharing service is the perfect way to get your message out into the world. Greeting others with a happy birthday collage has become incredibly popular on Instagram for obvious reasons. The platform is popular, the photo-sharing is unbeatable, and the use of captions make it a great way to fill your feed and ensure that everyone scrolling through Instagram sees your birthday greeting. Hopefully, for those among us who have been stuck with writer’s block while creating a caption have found a way to illustrate the relationship that you and your friend or loved one share.
We’ll keep the new quotes coming as we think of additions to this list, and don’t forget to let us know some of your favorite birthday-themed Instagram quotes in the comments below!
Whether you love country and western music or are just a fan of good Southern cooking, Nashville, Tennessee (also known as the Athens of the South) is a choice destination vacation. Nashville is a hub of amazing dining and even more well-known as the heart of the country music world. You can explore famous venues like the Country Music Hall of Fame, visit the full-scale replica of the Parthenon, or just cruise the local restaurants and bars. When you visit Nashville, you’re going to want to take a lot of pictures for your Instagram feed, and that means you need a lot of captivating captions to go along with them! Here are some of our favorite Nashville captions to inspire you.
Love Nashville like a local with one of these catchy captions.
- “Nashville feels like a big little town to me.” – Ricky Schroder
- I believe in Nashville.
- I love you all the way to Nashville and back.
- She’s whiskey in a teacup.
- The Nashville Way.
- Born and bred in Nashville.
- I’m a Nashville man.
- Buckle of the Bible Belt
There are a lot of great celebrity quotes about Nashville – feel free to borrow some!
- “Nashville has always felt perfect.” – Jack White
- “It’s the best part of America.” – Nicole Kidman
- “It’s a holy city for music.” – Hugh Laurie
- “I belonged to Nashville before I belonged to anyone.” – Brandi Carlile
- “Since I was a kid I just wanted to be in Nashville.” – Keith Urban
- “Nashville, man. That’s the place to be.” – Willie Geist
Because let’s be honest, this is why you’re really here.
- “I love Nashville. It seems like everywhere you walk, there’s great music coming out of every wall.” – Imelda May
- “Music gives a soul to the universe.” – Plato
- “Music is life. That’s why our hearts have beats.” – Cecily Morgan
- Music City, USA!
- Live on the Green (LOTG)
- Life without music? I just can’t…
- Music is the medicine of the mind.
- Without music, life would be flat.
That Southern Feeling
No one can say “fun” quite like a Southerner.
- Athens of the South
- Honky Tonkin’
- Get your honky tonk on.
- Got my boots and my beer, what else could I need?
- Loving Tennessee ’til the cows come home.
- Feeling as pretty as a peach.
- Heavens to Betsy it’s Nashville!
- Well butter my butt and call me a biscuit, I’m in Nashville, Tennessee!
Places to Be
Check out the Nashville staples and share them with friends.
- Bluebird Lounge
- Tootsie’s Orchid Lounge
- Robert’s Western World
- Frothy Monkey
- Hattie B’s Hot Chicken
- Ascend Amphitheater
- Losers Bar
You might have come for the music, but what you’ll take away (literally) is the food.
- “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ,
- “What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.” –
- “I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.”
- “I know what I want. I want it all. I want to try everything once.” –
- “The only time to eat diet food is while you’re waiting for the steak to cook.” –
- “Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.”
- “Your body is not a temple, it’s an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.” –
- “Everything in excess!”
Words of wisdom from artists who got their start in Nashville.
- “I’m so miserable without you, it’s almost like you’re here.” – Billy Ray Cyrus
- “All I want to know is how far you want to go.” – Kings of Leon
- “You made me cry. When you said goodbye.” – Pat Boone
- “Be yourself unapologetically.” – KeSha
- “I just want to make you dance.” – Florida Georgia Line
- “Wishing you’d come sweeping in the way you did before.” – Lady Antebellum
- “That couldn’t have been the radio, ’cause it had that honky-tonk sound. ” – Kitty Wells
Not even Nashville can stand alone – it’s a part of the American South.
- “There are no ideas in the South, just barbecue.” –
- “In the South, history clings to you like a wet blanket.” – Tim Heaton
- “Southern women like their men religious and a little mad.” –
- “You learn to forgive (the South) for its narrow mind and growing pains because it has a huge heart.” – Amanda Kyle Williams
- “Puttin’ on a cowboy hat & a pair of boots doesn’t make you country.” – Kellie Elmore
Fan of the series? Don’t worry. We didn’t forget about you.
- “I don’t live in some fantasy world where artistic integrity comes without a price.” – Alyssa
- “I hope one day, for your sake, you can figure out how to search your soul on your own.” – Scarlett
- “We know everybody from Nashville sings!” – Lady
- “I just want to make sure it’s my life I’m living.” – Rayna
- “Life will deal you some strange hands.” – Deacon
- “I’m not great with normal.” – Juliette
- “The only validation I need for my music is to know that people like it.” – Deacon
- “I guess nice just ain’t my color.” – Juliette
- “There’s thinking about doing something and there’s just doing it.” – Deacon
Now all you need is a cowboy hat, some boots, and an acoustic guitar. You’ll be touring the US in no time!
Want some more great Instagram captions? For the music lovers, we have Instagram captions for music shows. Visiting other places? We have Instagram captions for the zoo, along with captions for Las Vegas, captions for New York, and captions for visiting Disney World.
In many ways, social media helps us to feel more connected with the people in our lives. Whether they live down the street or halfway across the world, using apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter. You can always reach out to a relative to let them know how you’re doing, or to catch up with a friend from college. Sometimes that means a simple Happy Birthday shout out, or sharing a memory of a happy or a sad time. Sometimes it means letting them know that you can’t live without them. When we miss a friend, a family member, or that special someone, we want to tell them so—but how? You have to tap into your deeper nature and tell your boyfriend, girlfriend, sister, brother, father, or mother what’s in your heart.
However, it’s not always easy to know what to say! We weren’t all born poets and sometimes the words just don’t seem to come. To help you out, we’ve created some “idea starters” for ways to tell your loved ones that you miss them. So whether you’re messaging them separately in Messenger or posting a photo of you two together on Instagram there’s plenty of options here.
Hopefully these will give you the inspiration that you need!
I Miss You So Much It Makes Me Laugh
Want a heartfelt way to say “I miss you” that isn’t too cheesy and that will leave your loved one smiling?
- I miss you like an idiot misses the point.
- I miss you like sleep.
- I miss you like chocolate.
- I miss you like a squirrel misses his nuts.
- I miss you like someone on a diet misses their Snickers bars.
- I miss you like an old man’s urine stream misses the toilet.
- I miss you like I miss booze when I’m at work.
- I miss you like a fat kid misses cake.
- I miss you like popcorn misses butter.
- I miss you like x misses o.
- I miss you like I miss my phone when I forget to take it to the bathroom with me.
- I miss you like Beethoven misses his hearing.
- I miss you like a polar bear misses the melting ice caps.
- I miss you like Bambi misses his mom.
- I miss you like Bert misses Ernie.
- I miss you like a shopaholic misses a deal.
I Miss You So Much I Could Move Worlds
Maybe you’re the hopeless romantic type and want to woo your loved one with something as poetic as it is sickeningly sweet. Try these on for size:
- I miss you like the moon misses the sun.
- I miss you like there’s no tomorrow.
- I miss you like the desert misses the rain.
- I wish I were kissing you instead of missing you.
- I miss you like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.
- I miss you like the mountains miss the sky.
- I miss you like the moon misses light.
- Without you here, the sun forgets to shine.
- I miss you like the moon misses the sun, destined to chase it until the end of time.
I Can’t Find the Words to Tell You How Much I Miss You
Still not satisfied? The following “I miss you sayings” are a little less formulaic but no less heartfelt.
- I miss you a lottle. It’s like a little; except a lot.
- Can you feel me missing you?
- Missing you comes in waves; tonight I’m drowning.
- When I miss you, I reread our conversations and smile like an idiot.
- I’m jealous of people that get to see you every day.
- I really miss you, but probably not as much as you miss me; I’m awesome.
- Every time my phone buzzes, I hope it’s you missing me.
- I’ll just pretend to hug you until you get here.
- I suck at everything, especially forgetting you.
- Hell is loving you in my sleep and waking up alone.
- I think a part of me will always be waiting for you.
- I only miss you when I’m breathing.
- Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
- I wanna write ‘I miss you’ on a rock and throw at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
- “In French, you don’t really say “I miss you”, you say “Tu me manques” which means “You are missing from me.”
Now get out there and tell the world how you feel about it. Don’t forget to add a cute cat or three while you’re at it. Got any clever suggestions for “I miss you” lines? Share them with us below!
Austin is a city in Texas most known for its outstanding University and a vibrant live music scene. The City of the Violet Crown attracts musicians, writers, artists, students, and tech workers. Austin’s tech scene is perhaps most famous for the story of how Michael Dell founded Dell Computers out of his dorm room at the University of Texas. Dell helped establish Austin as one of the top tech industry cities in the country.
Whether you’re visiting Austin for a weekend getaway or settling in for the long haul, the city has a lot to offer, including a lot of opportunities to take good photographs to post on Instagram!
We’ve got some unconventional and enticing captions for your next Austin Instagram posts.
City Nicknames and Slogans for Instagram Captions
A colorful city needs some colorful slogans. These nicknames really show what Austin is all about.
- City of the Violet Crown
- Capital City
- River City
- ATX (abbreviation for Austin, TX)
- Bat City (because Austin is home to fruit bats part of the year)
- Silicon Hills (a reference to Austin’s growing tech sector)
- People’s Republic of Austin
- Moscow on the Colorado
- Blueberry in the Red State
- Blueberry in the Tomato Soup
- The Live Music Capital of the World
Austin and Texas Sayings for Instagram Captions
Sound like a genuine local with some of these unique turns of phrase.
- You can’t beat that with a stick.
- More twists than a pretzel factory.
- You can take that to the bank.
- You can bet the farm on it.
- Brave enough to eat in a boomtown cafe.
- So dry the birds are building their nests out of barbed wire.
- Panting like a lizard on a hot rock.
- We’ll paint the town and the front porch.
- Everything’s bigger in Texas
- Keep Austin Weird.
- Born Austinite.
Austin Music Scene Instagram Captions
Anyone who knows anything about Austin is aware of its eclectic music scene. Take your favorite shot from a local concert and pair it with one of these captions or quotes.
- Old Settler’s Music Festival
- Urban Music Festival
- Austin Reggae Festival
- Levitation Music Festival
- Austin City Limits
- Good food. Better music.
- South By Southwest (SXSW)
- Music is a piece of art that goes in the ears straight to the heart.
- Turn up the volume and close your eyes.
- Good music never expires.
- Unless you’re music, I don’t want to listen to you.
- “Music gives a soul to the universe.” – Plato
- “The only truth is music.” – Jack Kerouac
- “Where words fail, music speaks.” – Hans Christian Anderson
- “Music can change the world, because it can change people.” – Bono
- “One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” – Bob Marley
Austin Rodeo Instagram Captions
If you’re not going for the tunes, then you must be going for the cowboys. After all, who doesn’t love to get a little country now and again?
- This ain’t my first rodeo
- Rodeo Austin
- Just tell me I’m pretty and give me a horse.
- When I’m in the arena, all I think about is my horse.
- Ride to live.
- Rodeo Queen
- I’d rather be at the rodeo.
- Saddle up!
- Trust in your horse.
- Rope your dreams.
- I’m not afraid of some dirt on my boots.
- “Life’s a rodeo, and all you have to do is stay in the saddle.” – George Jung
- “Sometimes I think life is just a rodeo, the trick is to ride and make it to the bell.” – John Fogerty
- “It’s the ropes and the reins, and the joy and the pain, and they call the thing a rodeo.” – Garth Brooks
- “A good old rodeo never hurt anyone.” – Taylor Kitsch
Everybody loves Austin. But don’t take our word for it…
- “People don’t live in Austin to work; they work there to live.” – Robert Rodriguez
- “There’s so much music in Austin, and it’s all so different.” – Gary Clark, Jr.
- “It’s Never Never Land. People don’t grow up there.” – Andrew Knowlton
- “Austin’s the first place I’ve ever lived where there’s a real sense of community.” – Ian McLagen
- “There’s a freedom you begin to feel the closer you get to Austin, Texas.”
Now the next time you find yourself getting a meat and three at Franklin’s Barbecue, you’ll know the perfect words to pair with that shot of spare ribs.
If you like to travel, you might enjoy 65 Iceland Captions for Instagram.
Do you have any suggestions on Instagram captions for Austin, TX?! If so, please leave a comment below.
We’ve all heard the adage, “Greenland’s made of ice, but Iceland’s very nice.” But people who haven’t ever been there may not appreciate just how “nice” Iceland really is. From volcanic lakes and ice caves to black sand beaches and the ethereal Northern Lights, Iceland is a world all its own. Travel there, and you’re guaranteed to see something you’ve never seen before except in the pictures in your National Geographic.
If you’re lucky enough to get a chance to visit this heavenly locale, then don’t forget to make your friends jealous. One of these captions coupled with your favorite Icelandic selfie should be just the ticket.
- Some of the most unbelievable views.
- The definition of beautiful.
- Mother nature’s favorite place.
- Views high and low.
- “The poetry of Earth is never dead.” – John Keats
- “Looking at beauty in the world, is the first step of purifying the mind.” – Amit Ray
- “If you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.” – Alex Trebek
- Insane colors.
- Lighting up my life.
- A night sky like no other.
- Too colorful to be believed.
- Black sand. White peaks.
- Who knew the cold could be so colorful?
- “Nature always wears the colors of the spirit.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The road less traveled.
- Travel like never before.
- Beaches from another planet.
- Winter Wonderland.
- Erupting with beauty.
- Wickedly beautiful.
- A frozen fairy tale.
- Strange and beautiful.
- Geysers galore.
- Waterfalls galore.
- Falling for these waterfalls.
- “Because there are places our imaginations can never construct for us.” – Stephen Markley
Heaven on Earth
- Heaven is Earth.
- Heaven around every corner.
- Make your own heaven on Earth.
- Photography Heaven.
- “Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads.” – Henry David Thoreau
Iceland is Number One
- Why do I not live here already?
- What should you do in Iceland? Step one: Go outside.
- The top 10 items on my bucket list are all in Iceland.
- Make memories all over the world, but start in Iceland.
- Go to Iceland. Come home changed.
- An island in another world.
- Beauty both fleeting and eternal.
- If the world is a book, then Iceland is the climax.
- The world is your oyster, and Iceland is the pearl.
- There’s no place like Iceland.
- Eat, sleep, breathe Iceland.
For the Love of Traveling
- Leave it all behind.
- Travel is the healthiest addiction.
- A better world is waiting for you.
- Don’t wait for beauty to find you.
- Live your adventure.
- To travel is to live.
- Always take the scenic route.
- Get lost in a beautiful place.
- When in doubt, travel.
- Life is short and the world is wide.
- A perfect vacation no matter the weather.
- Look at your planet in a new way.
- “Travel far enough, you meet yourself.” – David Mitchell
- “Traveling – It leaves you speechless then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
- “So much of who we are is where we have been.” – William Langewiesche
- “Not all who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
- “Oh the places you’ll go.” – Dr. Seuss
- “To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Anderson
- “Travel brings power and love back to your life.” – Rumi
- “The problem with driving around Iceland is that you’re basically confronted by a new soul-enriching, breath-taking, life-affirming natural sight every five goddamn minutes. It’s totally exhausting.” – Stephen Markley
- “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.” – John Ruskin
- “In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.” – John Muir
Taking the road less traveled means more than just buying a plane ticket to someplace you’ve never been. Never turn away from taking chances. Never miss an opportunity to see something new in the world. Always remember to share your experiences with others.